• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ryu guide

did this guide help you?

• yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • it was lag

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

01d_gAn0n

Banned via Warnings
suh dudes, im here on behalf of pro ryu main pr0uston.ex.f0cus. he really wanted me to share his skill to you guys so here i am.

so lets get started with his basic neutal gamme.

so when the match begins u have 2 options.
1. u go for focus attack to true shoryuken from start or just spam shoryuken until it hits
2. go for grab

pr0uston grab combos:
down throw to SD works very effectivley on person because it zero to death for sure. sometimes even jv3
- u can also do any other throw to SD it works the same however pr0uston prefers if u down throw....

when knocked off stage:
- ALWAYS go for tatsumaki. alwaysss and then shoryuken afterwards to make sure that u either make it back or SD, its a 50/50
- alternativly u can also fastfall to SD..

Ryu combos:
- his combo game is insane but pr0uston only uses two combos to help:
- down tilt 5 tiems then hadoken
- up tilit couple times to shoryuken (or do accidental tatsumaki)

however i know that the aboive tips are n ot always perfect (prouston has 20% chance of successfully doing these) but thats why i made a list on who ryu is good against..

good mu:
- random slot

bad mu:
- whole roster
- reggie's ryu

pr0uston always has secondary mains to OVERCOME these obstacles:

- fox
- little cac

pr0uston stats (win/loss):
- 40 sd's
- 2 kills
- lost 28-1 to someone who main morth

TOTAL winn/loss = 4-134

well guys this has been pr0uston combo guide and im signing off..

Last edited:
Top Bottom