• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ryota Hayami for Super Smash Bros. for Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEGAGameBoy

Smash Journeyman
Hey! Did you hear the news? So the General Manager of EPD Shinya Takahashi (who worked on both Wave Race 64 and Wave Race: Blue Storm) was asked about the possibility of Wace Race making a return. And he said this: "You may see that game again. We have been trying to make many games and that may be one of them ... I personally love Wave Race!" Don't believe me? Here's the link: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...kahashi_hints_that_the_series_may_return_soon
So, would we get a port or a whole new game? I think we could get a port. I don't want a port but it is possible.
But then, I thought to myself. What would it be like if Ryota Hayami was in Smash Bros.? I have seen a thread of it, but it was for him to be in Brawl. I have to be honest though, I've never played Wave Race. But, I have seen people play it on YouTube. The game is good. Damn good!
With that in mind, can someone please help think of moves for him?

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
There’s already a thread for Wave Race characters, so you might wanna try posting there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom