• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Run7 Presesnts: Brawl for a Cause ~ Results ~ $192 raised for charity

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
First of all, I would like to thank everyone for coming and having some fun. In general, all of you guys played your matches very promptly and made it a lot easier to run the tournament.

Thanks to Deeber, Chad, CO_Brad, and McCloud for helping me out by running the brackets when I wasn't there, crowd control, money, and all that. It couldn't have gone so well without the help of you guys <3

This went too smooth, and was too awesome for this to be the last tournament at this venue =D

Battle Hunter ftw

Singles Results

1: Reflex ($189.00)
2: NES Noob ($54.00)
3: Roxas ($27.00)
4: Desu
5: Capt. N
5: Iori
7: Ninja
7: Fullmetal
9: Rob
9: Jmoan
9: Vexen
9: Prac
13: Chad
13: KO Kingpin(eggtime)
13: Jason
13: CO Brad
17: Handorin
17: IHSB
17: Kelli
17: Deeber
17: McCloud
17: HyperDragon
17: Tom
17: Kevin
25: Fizz
25: Saint
25: DJ Scrub

Doubles

1: No Homo (Tom + NES) ($196.00)
2: Laffy Taffy Oreo (Iori + Chad) ($56.00)
3: **** this game let's play Melee (Fullmetal + Desu) ($28.00)
4: Ridiculous Jews (CO_Brad + Fizz)
5: Pen Island (KO + Kevin)
5: Two Infinities and Beyond (Reflex + Prac)
7: Darc Dazwa (Jack + SleepyK)
7: Gotcha Force (Jess + Ino)
9: Marluxia + Rob
9: Team Majestic (Ian D. + Charlie D.)
9: Vexen + Roxas
9: $ Inc. (Hyper & Handorin)
13: Epic Failed
13: The Matt Sound (Jmoan + DJScrub)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Does anyone know where I can see all the pictures that were taken at the tournament? There were like two people with cameras going around taking pics =) I'd love to see them.

shoutsies:

Lance and Friends: Thanks for running the tournament, you all did a great job with time, matches, money, everything.

Iori: You crazy. But you're probably not going to read this so LOL =) glad we got to play again

Chad: come over sometime to play Melee with me, plox. Im sorry we werent able to play the night before, everything was sort of hectic trying to play and also needing to be at Boons house for the GA peeps who we all love.

Mr. Edgeworth: You didn't wear your shirt =( but it was dirty hehe. I'm going to make you a new samus signature sometime soon. =) Good to see you, Jack. Nice dance with Reflex btw LOL

NES n00b: You're the best. and before you say it, NO U! haha I'm really glad I snagged you for teams. See you soon.

McCloud: Good to see you at the tourney, though you don't really play brawl at all LOL see you on Monday for the movies

Handorin: I win the bet =) but no doubt you'll get yours soon enough

Boon: Sorry you didn't want to come because you were so tired and Brawl = Meh. I love you <3

SleepyK: IM SO GLAD I GOT TO SPEND TIME WITH YOUUUUU <3 <3 I need to live closer. Make a BfaC movie for us =)

Fullmetal: Good times, good times. Glad I got to play Melee and Brawl with you, man. See you soon.

Desu: You're a beast and you know it. =) good times.

Ninja: Too good. Just too good. I have your jacket and controller and I'll give them to you at the GA Melee tournament.

Reflex: CONGRATULATIONS!! haha we will play a LOT more. Please come to the Brawl tournament run by Industry on the 31st of May.

Siren: Very nice to meet you, sorry we didn't get to play 1v1s. Next time, okay? =)

KO Kingpin: ITS EGG TIME!! You hax the game so hard on Corneria. Great to chill with you, see you soon, right?!

TWIPL: you all get bunched together because I'm awesome and you're awesome LOL you know I love you all =)

Organization XIII: I didn't get to play any of you guys, but I met some of you. Good to see new Brawl faces. We'll get together sometime and pwn it up.

Fizz: I want to learn to play Arcana Heart and Guilty Gear and Melty Blood too! =D

Well I sure hope I didn't miss anybody because I love everyone so much, but odds are that I probably did. Mention it to me and I'll remember to add you in =)

See everyone soon, right?

Handorin

Smash Hero
Psh, I helped do the brackets as well.
Otherwise, Im lazy about doing shoutouts, so I'll just bunch it up.

Iori- I want to see those pictures! Except if my card number gets out on the internets somehow, Im going to kill you. >_>

Run7- Good to see you guys again. Except Nite. That scrub was over in a corner play Melee the whole time. (j/k. <3 Nite)

TWIPL- Dang, those were some close matches for doubles. I hope to see you guys again. Coming to the tournament on the 31st?

Tom- Just call/IM/whatever during the week and I'll see if I can come over to play Brawl/Melee.

McC- You should have went and bought FF.

GA- Too good as usual.

Reflex- Also too good. Wish I could have entered teams with you, but I guess you teaming with Prac is ok. =P *I make noises when I crouch*

AL- Stop being lazy and drive up here. Stop hording yourself in your own state and playing with each other.

Subway- Next time, I wont be forgicing about no sauce.

Roxas Org XIII

Smash Apprentice
Guess ill go ahead and do shout outs now!!

Iori- you are plum crazy fool!! you and your hamtaro hat!! I didnt get to play against you at all though dude we need to play some before may 31st.!

Chad- I finally got to see your pika hat yes!!!

Reflex- Awesome matches with you dude! Hope to see you at inevitable~!

Disney World- not exactly sure on what your name is but good matches against your luigi!

Captain N- good job in the tourney dude you are improving a lot!!

Nes N00b- gratz on second in singles and first in doubles dude you own!! we need to play more before inevitable!!

Tom- i think i talked to you once the whole tourney but still... nice rayquaza hat lol

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
1: Reflex ($189.00) Wario
2: NES Noob ($54.00) Snake/Pikachu?
3: Roxas ($27.00) Metaknight
4: DesuDedede
5: Capt. N
5: Iori Snake?
7: Ninja Diddy
7: Fullmetal Marth/Wolf?
9: Rob
9: Jmoan Olimar
9: Vexen
9: Prac Luigi
13: Chad Metaknight?
13: KO Kingpin(eggtime) Yoshi
13: Jason
13: CO Brad
17: Handorin Olimar
17: IHSB Samus/Luigi
17: Kelli
17: Deeber
17: McCloud Wolf/Yoshi
17: HyperDragon Luigi
17: Tom DK
17: Kevin
25: Fizz
25: Saint
25: DJ Scrub

1: No Homo (Tom + NES) ($196.00) DK and Snake
2: Laffy Taffy Oreo (Iori + Chad) ($56.00) Snake and Snake/Metaknight
3: **** this game let's play Melee (Fullmetal + Desu) ($28.00) Marth and Dedede
4: Ridiculous Jews (CO_Brad + Fizz)
5: Pen Island (KO + Kevin) Yoshi and Pikachu
5: Two Infinities and Beyond (Reflex + Prac) Luigi and Wario
7: Darc Dazwa (Jack + SleepyK)
7: Gotcha Force (Jess + Ino)
9: Marluxia + Rob
9: Team Majestic (Ian D. + Charlie D.)
9: Vexen + Roxas
9: $ Inc. (Hyper & Handorin) Luigi and Olimar
13: Epic Failed
13: The Matt Sound (Jmoan + DJScrub)

Thats from what I can remember/assume, Ankoku. =)

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
Fun *** road trip. I met some new people, which was probably the best part. This is "Ninja" BTW

To all of the people I met, your all **** funny. Tom especially. I'm sure I'll see all you guys again at that melee tournament.

No homo...**** still makes me laugh.

Thanks for grabbing my stuff Tom. To be honest I think I left my phone charger there too lol.

Prac352

Smash Lord
Does anyone know where I can see all the pictures that were taken at the tournament? There were like two people with cameras going around taking pics =) I'd love to see them.

shoutsies:

Lance and Friends: Thanks for running the tournament, you all did a great job with time, matches, money, everything.

Iori: You crazy. But you're probably not going to read this so LOL =) glad we got to play again

Chad: come over sometime to play Melee with me, plox. Im sorry we werent able to play the night before, everything was sort of hectic trying to play and also needing to be at Boons house for the GA peeps who we all love.

Mr. Edgeworth: You didn't wear your shirt =( but it was dirty hehe. I'm going to make you a new samus signature sometime soon. =) Good to see you, Jack. Nice dance with Reflex btw LOL

NES n00b: You're the best. and before you say it, NO U! haha I'm really glad I snagged you for teams. See you soon.

McCloud: Good to see you at the tourney, though you don't really play brawl at all LOL see you on Monday for the movies

Handorin: I win the bet =) but no doubt you'll get yours soon enough

Boon: Sorry you didn't want to come because you were so tired and Brawl = Meh. I love you <3

SleepyK: IM SO GLAD I GOT TO SPEND TIME WITH YOUUUUU <3 <3 I need to live closer. Make a BfaC movie for us =)

Fullmetal: Good times, good times. Glad I got to play Melee and Brawl with you, man. See you soon.

Desu: You're a beast and you know it. =) good times.

Ninja: Too good. Just too good. I have your jacket and controller and I'll give them to you at the GA Melee tournament.

Reflex: CONGRATULATIONS!! haha we will play a LOT more. Please come to the Brawl tournament run by Industry on the 31st of May.

Siren: Very nice to meet you, sorry we didn't get to play 1v1s. Next time, okay? =)

KO Kingpin: ITS EGG TIME!! You hax the game so hard on Corneria. Great to chill with you, see you soon, right?!

TWIPL: you all get bunched together because I'm awesome and you're awesome LOL you know I love you all =)

Organization XIII: I didn't get to play any of you guys, but I met some of you. Good to see new Brawl faces. We'll get together sometime and pwn it up.

Fizz: I want to learn to play Arcana Heart and Guilty Gear and Melty Blood too! =D

Well I sure hope I didn't miss anybody because I love everyone so much, but odds are that I probably did. Mention it to me and I'll remember to add you in =)

See everyone soon, right?
Ctrl+F 'Prac' . . . **** you Tom.

Prac352

Smash Lord
Thanks to Lance for holding one of the best run tournies for one of the worst games. b

Thanks to Nite for housing and tutorial and for being generally amazing. I hope to see you all at Georgia's sextastic Melee tourney in June.

Shameless plug: Be here

Jewflex- Congrats on first

Noob- Cool seeing you again. Your being so cool is the reason my Ganon spared your Cap'n

Roxas- Good matches. I still think I should 've had you. Maybe next time.

Desu- No friendlies whatsoever. Epic fail. Frisby tourney at TGMTESBCO?

Iori- Good job on the first strike. I'll be wary next time. Thanks for that dollar.

Chad- Sorry we didn't get our mm in. Maybe at TGMTESBCO?

Full Metal- Still blows at smash bros. Just in case anybody was wondering.

IHSB- Samus' Zair makes Brawl that much less fun. =P

Datman- didn't enter. "Aw, **** me . . . "

Vandy

Smash Cadet
It was a fun tournament. Sorry Charlie and I had to run out early after the doubles tournament, we had to get back to Nashville. Good games to everyone we played in the tournament.

Hope to see everyone come out to the tournament on July 12! The people I met from the mid TN area msg me for casuals.

CodEZ

Smash Cadet
It was a fun tournament. Sorry Charlie and I had to run out early after the doubles tournament, we had to get back to Nashville. Good games to everyone we played in the tournament.

Hope to see everyone come out to the tournament on July 12! The people I met from the mid TN area msg me for casuals.
What Ian said

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I had fun (with melee pfffffbbb) teaming with jack. we should have had that second match >_<
oh well. BfaC montage coming up sometime soon, shoutouts as well.

edit: this montage i'm actually going to make, i promise.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
extended shoutouts

@Mickey Mouse: Seriously, watch your back. This kid I know would molest you before you could say "clubhouse."

Nite

Smash Champion
I didn't enter, but Melee was lots of fun. <3

<3 Handorin

SleepyK- I came a few times during that Melee session we had. Then a few more times from that back rub at Taco Bell. See ya in June, bro. <3

Full Metal- Fun a[color=f1f1f1f1]s[/color]s Marth dittos man. Gotta get some more at TGMTSBCO Lmao. <3

Datman, Prac, Reflex, Tyler- It was fun having you guys around this weekend. Loved all the friendlies and good times in general. And thanks for middle of the night-all male orgies. That was the best part.

Run7 buddies- Good seeing you guys again too. Didn't talk with all of you too much, but lets get together again sometime soon. Brawl or Melee, doesn't matter to me. I'll play both. Good **** Ridiculous Jews.

Everyone else, you know. <3 I'm too lazy to shoutout everyone, so you know how that is. See everybody in Georgia.

Prac352

Smash Lord
Sleepy gets a separate post for his shoutout because he random;ly made Strongbad references during our melee fun times.

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
&quot;So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
All: Good to see you all, see you soon at EVO

Tom and Hando: you both placed the same as me 8| <33 see youse soonzz

Lance & Deebs: No problem son good chillin with you both behind the table lol

fullmetal: good fightz son

roxas: jesus **** chaingrabs woahemgee? good fightz i had no clue what to do lmao

sleepyk: hooray asians.

"Go be mysterious somewhere else McCloud." ~Iori

*goes to brood mysteriously*

Generalvivi

Smash Rookie
Even tho I didn't know anyone there, I still had an awesome time! I wish people in madison were good at setting stuff up like this! :D! Once again thanks lance! I got out just in-time to spend the rest of my money at texas de-brazil .

btw Any word on how much money we raised for teh "cause" ? :D

-jason

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I had
So much fun at this

Much love to all of Midsouth

More specifically:

Nite (Marth dittoes <3)

IHSB aka Jack- for his nipples

Iori- for being that cool

Chad- for wearing a pikachu hat

Tom- for letting me f*ck him in the backseat

Boonbuggy- for housing

NES n00b- for being a beast

McCloud- Falco is gay, you're a beast anyways! =D

JMOAN- Didn't get to play you, but hanging out and talking about melee was great, too!

CO Brad- Beastly mario, fun matches!

Not midsouth:

Reflex- OMG d-air to ANYTHING! I wanna play you next time!

Prac- Still can't grab a ledge, to save his life. Also apparently can't NOT kill himself at under 10% in brackets. <3

Datman- Good **** dude, we should play more often!

Desu- I used to like penguins. :(

Ninja/Noir- Chris, you're a beast dude. Remember to get your jacket next time! lol

Kelli- "Who's girlfriend are you?" LOL you owned more than half the people there

SleepyK- Smash celebrity, highlight of the tournament was you being there and letting me suck your ****. <3 <3 <3

To anyone I forgot:
Sorries! post something *****ing at me about it and I'll add you in.

Fun tournament, sorry that we couldn't stay longer.
T_T

See you all next time!

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
;___; Wish I could have been there. STUPID WORK!!!! Congrats to fellow runmates Fizz and CO_Brad. Heard you guys did pretty well for the first tournament. Lance sorry I couldnt be there for our first Brawl tourney. I WILL BE THERE FOR THE NEXT ONE!!!!!!!

PS to Fizz and CO_Brad: Brawl tournament on the saturday of A-Kon!!!! Mario Kart Wii also.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Goooood ****! Lovin' the mid-south, shawty!

Run7<3 -
Nite: Thanks for being a douche and showing up. <3

Lance and Deeber: I LOVED how this was ran dudes. We definitely need to get another one. Are you able to find out if you can use the room again?

Cobra-D: **** dude, I'm really proud of how we did in doubles. Let's actually do some more and see what happens! *pound* I lurv you. GOOD ****ING ****!

Kk! Now for other dudes!

Datman: Awesome to finally meet you dude. ****ing awesome. We aren't in wub for nothing, mirite!? I want to play a lot more Melee with you. Definitely at the upcoming Georgia tourney.

KOKingpin: FINALLY got to see you again. Dude, it's like a dream come true. Let me know when something is happening on your part of TN, and I'll try to make it dude.

Full Metal and Desu: ****ing LOVED that one doubles tourney match. The first one at least, XD. That **** was tight and it was great meeting you dudes. Definitely gotta' play some Melee with you dudes, and Brawl if you want. DESU! We gotta' have our GG match eventually, XD.

Tom: Dude...I wish you were still here in Mempho. It ain't fair! ;_________;

SleepyK: Haha, nice to meet you too dude. Was lovin' the Hamtaro recording action, XD. Gotta' play you in some Melee sometime soon! Hopefully we can arrange a Smash fest sometime.

Prac: Nice to meet you too, dude. (How many times am I going to use this phrase?) Enjoyed our Ganon vs. Marth matches. Hope to play you again soon!

Capt.N: Good stuff man. Hope to play you again sometime soon.

Errm...

I'll probably/maybe edit this with more shout-outs, but I got other stuff on my mind at the moment, so...<3

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
all you nobodies look the same
This is to you and Tom. NO U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, I didn't know Fizz was there. I never got to meet him ever. ****, you people.

Again, I am too lazy to write the shoutouts, but seeing Tom, JMOAN, Nite, and KO Kingpin again made me smile. Also, meeting Jmoan's friends and Mccloud was also cool.

Last thing, no johns Prac. No johns. XD lol

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
This is to you and Tom. NO U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, I didn't know Fizz was there. I never got to meet him ever. ****, you people.

Again, I am too lazy to write the shoutouts, but seeing Tom, JMOAN, Nite, and KO Kingpin again made me smile. Also, meeting Jmoan's friends and Mccloud was also cool.

Last thing, no johns Prac. No johns. XD lol
LOL! It's funny because I know who you were. XD. We met once before at Iori's place. I had the black hat with the pony tail coming out of the back. Yea...gone 'head and laugh! Seriously. Next time though, we're going to get some Melee matches in.

Edit:
McCloud: It was like a blast from the past seeing you again dude. Good stuff! Even though we didn't play. :urg:

Nite

Smash Champion
We should really have more of these, even though I'm not so much in love with Brawl as much as everyone else. It was really cool seeing everyone again.

Top Bottom