• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Tin Man

Smash Hero
So my wii works again :D

I'll be able to get things moving better and test things (though I won't be able to use homebrew still...)

Oh, and I've been wifi'ing a bit for practice and such so if any of you wanna play let me know :D
Finally I can play u now lol, I'll play u later this week.

I've won money and I fully support Blue gloves. And I enjoy the lot of money I've made.

There's a reason I post here more and more...

bunch of new cool people make these boards super cool with love and happiness.
What happened to Pikachu?

Fino, you bashing Canada? How dare you!
he's just joking/trolling

RichBrown

Smash Master
I've been playing music instead of smash lately. Being a music major will do that to ya haha. I've been wanting to play but just never had the time, and when I am free no one else is >.<

asob4

Smash Champion

And I thought Skank was just being an old grampa, hating the youths of today, always bringing up how things use to be "back in the day".

loooooooool i am :D but some of these new people are pretty **** annoying :/ the oli boards used to be so loving and caring
now its getting full of new people who show no respect

and pink boots will always reign supreme, because they started everything :p

+1

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
There's a reason I post here less and less...

bunch of new ***s ruin these boards with spam and ***gotry.

To the blue gloves advocates, win tournaments... then come back. Meanwhile, us pink boot and negrolimar mains are enjoying the lot of money we make
Watch me take #1 at VG Bootcamp!

There are going to be a handful of Olimars there.. Good luck to everyone, though! Can't wait! Think I'll bake brownies for everyone who goes!

Noa.

Smash Master
I think Saget is probably better than Tin Msn, since he posts much smarter information.

I don't have so much times these days cause I now do water polo.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Oh wow, what happened in here. Just read through the past page or so.

Let's just not let this turn into the pika social :/

I admit the whole pink boots blue gloves stuff does get old pretty fast. And I thought Skank was just being an old grampa, hating the youths of today, always bringing up how things use to be "back in the day".
Pika social you get infracted for everything man, not like the Olimar boards, oh wait...

Back in the good old days, I used to never win. Now look at me.
I have 2 luigis, like 3 marths, a wario,, a falco, 2 peaches, and 4ish mk's in my region. I hate Bad mu's

Frio

Smash Champion
Over here we have: 8 MKS =_=, diddy/pt, 4snakes, falco, GaW, ness, rob, sonic. Mk is starting to scare me., he's slowly taking over the world.

Noa.

Smash Master
I feel like though it's not necessary since MK isn't broken, I think he should be banned. There are just so many people playing him, and he's difficult enough for it to be very annoying and challenging, yet not enough for it to be a clear cut ban.

It's not really logical, but ya gotta go with your gut sometimes.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I feel like though it's not necessary since MK isn't broken, I think he should be banned. There are just so many people playing him, and he's difficult enough for it to be very annoying and challenging, yet not enough for it to be a clear cut ban.

It's not really logical, but ya gotta go with your gut sometimes.
Have you played Lee with olimar? It's not fun. I did it once, never again.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
Watch me take #1 at VG Bootcamp!

There are going to be a handful of Olimars there.. Good luck to everyone, though! Can't wait! Think I'll bake brownies for everyone who goes!
sorry, but 1st is reserved for me, i already made ally aware of this

loooooooool i am :D but some of these new people are pretty **** annoying :/ the oli boards used to be so loving and caring
now its getting full of new people who show no respect

and pink boots will always reign supreme, because they started everything :p

+1
ummmmmmmmm, they didn't start everything... especially since some of us (me, nc-echo, tru=) were here before it -.-

Frio

Smash Champion
I feel kinda dirty switchng to olimar with his blue gloves. I can't believe I ditched Pika for him T-T

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
first question..... just wondering if anyone footstools with olimar. i personally don't and wanted to know if it works for anyone or is it just too risky and lacking effectiveness with olimar.

my second question was, who else uses the wht i call "whistle counting" to control pikmin? i'm getting the impression that very few use it to its full potential, however i thought that it was a necessity for someone to become a great olimar player. i'm just wondering if i am reading too deeply into the ability of calling any given color pikmin on command using "whistle counting"

if you don't know what i'm talking about by whistle counting, you can read it here under the "how it works" section [2001] http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=158890

also while i'm here, does anyone see a reason for using a f-air over a b-air and vice versa? it could just be me, but does it seem that b-air often hits the opponent faster due to it coming from under you opposed to over you?

this is all, no long extensive writing unfortunately lol..... too lazy for that, possibly lame post... who knows, but answers are appreciated :) esp. the footstool question

wow, i spelled important wrong lol
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=4376785&postcount=1

naw man the very beginning, like less then 2 months after the game came out, look at that date (link shows the date, april of 08))

Danger was around back then too XD

RichBrown

Smash Master
I've been here since ****ing TWO THOUSAND TWO

So you guys are actually just debating who the grandpa after me is

=)

Also MK is a ***** but for me it's more about just learning to beat the top 3 MKs in my region. I can handle the rest. He doesn't need to be banned, we just need to get better.

I think it starts with really sharing our secrets. The MK mains are really open with each other and tell each other freaking everything. But since all the top Olis live so far away from each other that makes it hard, whereas every relevant region has at least 2 or more quality MKs there :/

Fino

Smash Master
naw man the very beginning, like less then 2 months after the game came out, look at that date (link shows the date, april of 08))
I have threads started and posts on the oli forums from around then too... I'm just too embarrassed to post them here, lol.

EDIT: now that I think about it... all it really takes is a look at who posted on NC-Echo's guide, lol.

Who remembers IlldR, Awex, holy hell ADHD posted in that thread XD, Dr Hyde, Gazelle, me, dangr's first post (coincidentally on NC's guide... lucky me ^^; ), zori/skank/dotcom like right after another haha... but it's getting into may... pretty inaccurate @.@ but still fun to look through to see what people posted in early early metagame, lulz.

Technically ADHD beats all of us still active on the oli forums ;o
rofl

What's lame is about 3/4th of the people who come here now don't even know who NC-Echo is =/

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
I feel kinda dirty switchng to olimar with his blue gloves. I can't believe I ditched Pika for him T-T
XD I sort of know how you feel. Just switching characters in general. But I'm probably just going to dual main.

sorry, but 1st is reserved for me, i already made ally aware of this
I'm sensing Olimar dittos in grand finals?

@Fino, sorry for being new. ;..;v

@MK Ban, I'm pretty neutral on it so I don't really mind where it goes~ But, I do think MK is pretty bleh and that a lot of players play him to win so a lot of people aren't playing the characters they want and have fun with. TT__TTv Which is kind of sad..

Tin Man

Smash Hero
LOL everyone trying to be a great grampa and a grampa. Have fun with ur back pain and wheel chairs :chuckle:

Go back! Olimar is slowly getting more and more popular and I don't like it >_>.

Fino

Smash Master
^ I'm sorries. ;..;v Blame my boyfriend.. he made me want to play him. -Tilts eyebrows at Hiltdrew.-
this is a half truth. hilt told his ho that "she needa b practicin playn wit joystiks lot so she dun suk at it n the bck of ma car @ tourneys."

So she just ended up picking the best character to practice banging joysticks with.

Turazrok

Smash Master
It's not that bad :d

and I lurked the Oli boards before I had an account and I didn't post much when I did
Lee is the first person I played with olimar. He proceeded to tell me he hated olimar, and promptly 3 stocked me. I loled.

On the MK ban subject, I know someone who started playing mk fulltime after I won a mm. I can still take them to 1 stock with my wario that I just started.. Soz, I really don't care.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
What's lame is about 3/4th of the people who come here now don't even know who NC-Echo is =/
I know who he is. lol What's funny is how everyone thinks I'm new. xD

I used to lurk here back in 08 when I didn't post because I thought I was gonna get flamed for being a scrub. XD Then I quit Brawl for a LONG *** time, and now I'm starting to play again.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm diggin the Conan avatar. :D

And I think I remember you posting here like two years ago a couple times. ;o

Also, everyone, why the hate for new people? I think it's pretty cool that more people want to play Oli... just the spam isn't welcomed. <.<

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
BEST AVI EVER

I'm not spamming anymore. I just don't like being called gay for wearing blue gloves. >_>

I posted like 20 or 30 times in 08 so maybe.

Fino

Smash Master
I'm diggin the Conan avatar. :D

And I think I remember you posting here like two years ago a couple times. ;o

Also, everyone, why the hate for new people? I think it's pretty cool that more people want to play Oli... just the spam isn't welcomed. <.<
Because they're trying to destroy the establishment of pink boots on these forums D=

The waves of new oli's are shouting "blue gloves"... yet the few, but respectable oli's shout "pink boots" back, we're being out numbed .-. (negrolimar mains are above discussion... everyone admits negrolimar is somewhat-legit :p )
zori is the only respectable blue gloves main I know of... and he doesn't even play blue gloves anymore (coincidence?)

:urg::psycho:

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
About a year, I think.

GET OVER IT FEEEEEEENO. 8p

ETWIST51294, should I call you by something else?
What episode are you on?

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
I always forget the episodes D:<

Juss call me Twist or Eric

ooooooorrrrrrrr EricTwist, ETwist, or whatever else you wanna call me. xD

I've even seen people call me ET. lol

Top Bottom