• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

rrrrraaahhhh!

Alphanova

Smash Cadet
sheez, if this is what he sounds like for his regular aether, how do you think he'll do it for his final smash?

GRAAAYAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

TheJalapeno

Smash Ace
From what I can tell Ike might lean on the silent side, kind of like MK, but the

"GRAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Points otherwise

Deathparasol

Smash Journeyman
The question is, do you know where you are? HMMM?
The instruction manual for PoR say he is a man of few words... but he sure talks a lot in the games. Although he is the commander.

Also, MK talks too in his victories... but I'm sure you mean in battle. I bet taunts were unavailable in the E4A demo, as how do you taunt with the Wii Mote setup?

As long as people don't spam Aether, we'll be fine (although I do like Ike, RRAAAHH will get a little irritating after a while). One thing I am NOT looking forward to is Wario spamming B. Now THAT'S obnoxious. -_-

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I wish I could let out a mighty Ike yell. Link sounds cooler too since they're using his TP voice.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
In the latest SSE video... there is a part where Ike does this upB and lets out a beastly yell that wasn't heard in the e for all videos...

At least I didn't hear it... does anyone have a video where you can hear... or better yet if anyone that was at e for all can tell me...

I guess the main point of this seemingly pointless thread is...

Are they making post-demo changes to the characters?
It was hard to hear anything at eforall thus why everyone there though Dk's final smash sucked

S0crat3s

Smash Apprentice
When it comes to guys with two-handed swords (especially when being held with one hand), the more gutteral, the better...^_^

Just no high-pitched-ness, please...Ike is a MAN, no matter how much others might think that he is a homosessicle, and he should sound like one!

pyroroth

Smash Journeyman
When it comes to guys with two-handed swords (especially when being held with one hand), the more gutteral, the better...^_^

Just no high-pitched-ness, please...Ike is a MAN, no matter how much others might think that he is a homosessicle, and he should sound like one!
is homosessicle like a popsicle?

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
haha sounds pretty cool. Still love that vid where that Fox user sucks some major tail... haha..

RAAHH!!

-Onyx

Top Bottom