• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

rpg?????? wtf

Valo

Smash Rookie
I can't believe I actually read that, but anyways, what actually is smash rpg?

StealthyShadows

Smash Apprentice
Well, people come in here with no idea what they are talking about, and they start badmouthing.

Well the RPG is a turn based fighting system with classes and weapons, at least thats what its been in the past, who knows what gid has in store for us.

Brookman

Smash Hero
The mods probably haven't thought about this at all for a long time. This is probably the lowest priority on their lists, even lower than suicide.

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
what is this smash rpg of which you speak? i've never heard of anyone who plays this said "smash rpg". is there like an explanation of what it is somewhere in this part of the forum?

StealthyShadows

Smash Apprentice
The RPG is most likely gone forever, And I think, Me Chump and Ultima are the only vets left around. Unless Axem decides to come back, I love you Axem, you were my first friend. And Crunch, you were the best co-leader ever.

Nice to see you post chump.

SPIKY502

Smash Journeyman
47 sighed cool
Are you guys working on it is that why the thread was closed?
does anyone no?

SPIKY502

Smash Journeyman
I no we have been waiting for a long long time! So ya maybe there not going to put it back up! And the would be pretty bad because.
1: because a lot of ppl liked playing the rpg!
2: All the clans will have to find a new rpg or die.
3:And also the rpg made smash boards differnt it had a rpg on forums lol. :ohwell:

StealthyShadows

Smash Apprentice
What are you talking about, nobody EVER played the RPG while it was out. And considering that there are 50000 users on SWF I would not dare say 40 people is enough to make a decision, and more than half of them don't post on the forums anyway.

ChumpMoney

Smash Lord
a few people payed it consistently. it was more like, there were many players, but they would only play for a very short duration. heck, i've been around since 2 rpgs ago.

WaterTails

Smash Lord
shadows, WTF... if you've been a member for more than a month, you might know... There was one, but it was taken off during the July(?) update.

Dameon

Smash Cadet
weird..they took it down recently im geussing cuz me and like litterally 50 people who came to my house played it constantly

Someguysean

Smash Rookie
so i got myself stuck on ff3

i think i just finished the mission with all the moogles in the mansion

if anyone knows what im babbling about could you lend some advice

Top Bottom