• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roys ken combo!?

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
This is not in any way a "Ken Combo"

This person is playing against CPUs. CPUs do not DI like actual human players do. This is easily avoidable.

ShadowKing

Smash Ace
NNID
TheShadowKing24
3DS FC
4785-7167-2769
This is not in any way a "Ken Combo"

This person is playing against CPUs. CPUs do not DI like actual human players do. This is easily avoidable.
Erm if you can read I put on quotes so I'm not calling it a actual Ken combo plus the title says Roys Ken combo
-------

Last edited:

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
Erm if you can read I put on quotes so I'm not calling it a actual Ken combo plus the title says Roys Ken combo
-------
I know, that's why I put it in quotations too.

The point is that it isn't a legit combo like Marth's Ken Combo. Read my post.

ShadowKing

Smash Ace
NNID
TheShadowKing24
3DS FC
4785-7167-2769
I know, that's why I put it in quotations too.

The point is that it isn't a legit combo like Marth's Ken Combo. Read my post.
OK I don't need to read it again but plz word it correctly.I'm not calling it a Ken combo I'm saying its somewhat similar

Abel SSB

Smash Cadet
If it's a fair dair then it's a Ken Combo. But the point is that it might not work because it was used on a CP so that does not prove if it's real.

ShadowKing

Smash Ace
NNID
TheShadowKing24
3DS FC
4785-7167-2769
If it's a fair dair then it's a Ken Combo. But the point is that it might not work because it was used on a CP so that does not prove if it's real.
Sir ik but I'm not calling it a Ken Combo I'm calling it Roys Ken combo

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
Sir ik but I'm not calling it a Ken Combo I'm calling it Roys Ken combo
The name is not important

The combo does not work. It only worked in that video because the opponent is a CPU. A human player could avoid that every single time with good DI, making the combo useless. Ignore the name, that is just semantics. My primary point was that it doesn't work.

ShadowKing

Smash Ace
NNID
TheShadowKing24
3DS FC
4785-7167-2769
The name is not important

The combo does not work. It only worked in that video because the opponent is a CPU. A human player could avoid that every single time with good DI, making the combo useless. Ignore the name, that is just semantics. My primary point was that it doesn't work.
Then just say it wont work plus Roy can Ken combo on a player

CnB | Chandy

Smash Journeyman
The only example I can think of.

So yeah, if you're playing against a Zelda who doesn't know how to meteor cancel, or DI, or use her up-B, then sure, do all the Roy Ken combos you want. Those of us interested in winning matches will probably just double fair and take ledge, which is infinitely smarter in nearly every situation where you would have the opportunity to do a Ken Combo.

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
Just let us live in a reality where Roy has a Ken combo lol
You would do better if you faced the reality of the situation...

I'm not just saying that to be a **** either. I used to main Bowser. Low tiers do much better when you don't pretend that they are better than they really are.

Jink8

Smash Journeyman

I'm not just saying that to be a **** either. I used to main Bowser. Low tiers do much better when you don't pretend that they are better than they really are.
Feels.

Masteroki

Smash Cadet

My heart just broke

Top Bottom