• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roy's best stages are Final Destination or Dream Land?

Jink8

Smash Journeyman
You discuss. (edit: I meant FoD, my b)

Last edited:

Wreckarooni

Smash Apprentice
It's only Final Destination. Not sure if you are playing Melee....but Dreamland is absolutely horrendous for Roy, his worst stage IMO.

Yoshi's might be his second best since he kills so early. Small stages with small blast zones, since Roy doesn't benefit from more recovery room (everyone else does though) and larger neutrals are hard for him to "combo" on and traverse vertically.

Link24a

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Link24b
3DS FC
1418-6839-5991
FD: by far best, can stay grounded well which is where he's best
Yoshi: second best, can kill early and do Dtilt to Dtilt on platforms for a fsmash on fast fallers
Battlefield: is battlefield
Fod: meh, weird platforms mess him up
Dreamland: by far the worst. Like with Marth but 1000x worse

LSDX

Wah!
Yoshi's and Fountain are his best considering his SHFFL game is cash af regardless of shifting platforms. His disjointed hitboxes only add to FoD being prime real estate.

lolazerz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lolazerz
Yoshi's and Fountain are his best considering his SHFFL game is cash af regardless of shifting platforms. His disjointed hitboxes only add to FoD being prime real estate.
This man speaks the truth.

FD is good but I think yoshi's and FoD are better across the entire cast

Last edited:

BloodL10N

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BloodL10N
Yeah I was going to comment the same thing as everyone above, my go to is either Yoshi's or FD but Dreamland is horrendous especially if playing against :peachmelee::luigimelee::samusmelee:

LSDX

Wah!
Most matchups in regards to counterpicks are on a character to character basis. In general across the cast, Fountain is your best bet against anyone.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
FD and FoD are his best

PS and YS are fine

BF is whatever

DL is the worst always ban.

WeeabooKiller

Smash Rookie
FoD and Yoshi's Story are definitely his best stages. You can kill so early with fsmash on them. Yoshi's is also a great counterpick against Falco. You can avoid lasers and kill early.

Top Bottom