• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Royal Kingdom of Valour

Jahordon

Smash Journeyman
The RK is the best clan in Metroid Prime Hunters, Mario Kart DS, and we even hold the world record co-op times in Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin. That being said, we are easily the best clan based on the Nintendo DS.

With the upcoming Wii titles looking great, especially Brawl, we have decided to expand and attempt to become one of the greatest clans (at least on gamefaqs) in Brawl.

We do not let anybody join; but rather only those who are well-renouned for their talent and attitude in a particular game.

I believe the only way to establish a highly successful clan in a game, it must recruit the majority of the best players from a certain location, otherwise the best will be equally dispersed throughout multiple clans.

If anybody wishes to become a member of this prosperous clan, become known as one of the best and nicest players in Brawl, and I will seek you down.

Please consider this clan as an option if you desire to become part of what might become the lone collection of the greatest gamers on Earth.

~Jahordon

Jahordon

Smash Journeyman
It's a good thing I'm new hear and nobody will hold it against me for the rest of my time here.

*vanish*

Top Bottom