• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roy Video Thread 2.0

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Vman, you really need to start punishing inward DI on dthrow with Fsmash at high percents, instead of DED.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
^I agree, Sethlon has definetely let me know... All of my videos atm are months old.. I've learned this.

Still though tyvm Phootbag n_n

<3 Roy

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I got some new videos last night against a ganon. Hopefully I can get them up. Too bad they are webcam quality

:phone:

odinNJ

Smash Lord
Unrelated question. Do we have any new Roy combo videos coming along?

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Ahh, I'm collecting stuff just for a solo combo video atm. Its been a dream of mine ever since I've joined the scene.

odinNJ

Smash Lord
I saw that livestream. So close, good games you had going though. More game and watches lol.

camerino1

Smash Lord
I liked all of the U-smashes in those games, it's a good combo move. You played well though, I saw very few big mistakes. Keep it up :)

odinNJ

Smash Lord
Im in the works of aquiring Dazzle so pretty soon I should have some friendlies up. Then in June I hope to have some tournament vids up. I just know that all the Roys have been itching to see me play lolz. ;)

odinNJ

Smash Lord
It will happen. We need to have a set of seven. Unfortunatly I can't make a tourney until June.

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
hm... new vid of me up... it's kinda a silly friendly, but it's cool cuz i got some sexy things in it.
here

i might have him put up a set of me getting my *** handed to me by jesiahTEG.

odinNJ

Smash Lord
Yo pyro, did you go to No johns today? I couldnt make it, wish i couldve

R:U:N

Smash Cadet
Awesome match, two of the hardest meteor smashes in the game to get, both in one match
Do you have any idea what the guys in the background were talking about, or who they were? I thought I heard my name around 3:02... Weird, cuz I've only been to three tourneys so far (all no johns monthlies), and I haven't made it past first round of winners or losers Dx
Maybe they were talking about hilariously bad smashers, I heard: "R.U.N. He did some of the funniest stuff I have ever seen in my life" xD
I dunno if it was me or something that sounds like R.U.N.

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
pretty sure they weren't talking about you. most of the time was spent talking about random stuff, sometimes ****talking pikapika for letting that janky **** kill him.

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
you tend to spend a lot of time running around flailing. of course this is coming from me, and i love running around flailing.

odinNJ

Smash Lord
Ah gotha, yeah I do do that too much. Anything else?
CAN PLEASE DO A BIG CRITIQUE?

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
I'm really really impressed with Sethlon and Ripple, you guys are truly pushing this character to his limits. I was especially impressed by Sethlon's play, his ground game is really on point and I can spot very little mistakes from his game.

Keep doing this gentlemen, for our boy

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I would be more impressed with sethlon if he played better people honestly. UTD zac was a terrible peach for someone in GF these days

odinNJ

Smash Lord
Good stuff as usual ripple, but where did all the DED go in the first match. Great techchasing. love seeing Roy doing his thing.

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
I would be more impressed with sethlon if he played better people honestly. UTD zac was a terrible peach for someone in GF these days
Maybe there are not better players in Texas?

And if you make it to the GFs against a bad Peach...what can you do honestly >_>

odinNJ

Smash Lord
Overall we have so few roy videos on this thing. i am also still anticipating sethlon's combo vid:)

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
tournament next week in chicago, I'll get tons of videos hopefully

odinNJ

Smash Lord
sick, im probably going to bring my setup to my next local tourney and i can get some vids against good people.

Top Bottom