• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Roy Social - R O Y B O Y Z

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer

Hello and welcome to the Roy Social! It's been more than a decade since Roy's absence in Smash. But on June 14th, 2015, he made a glorious return via DLC! Here are some quick guidelines:

• Discuss anything relating to Roy and general off-topic stuff in this thread
  • Be sure to follow the global rules
  • Check out the links below for other threads available
  • TEH PH1R3!!!1!

This thread's current theme song:

Other Threads

Mechanics & Data:
Frame Data

Gameplay Discussion:
Q&A Thread
Matchup Discussion
Videos & Critique Thread
Tournament Representation

Social:
Player Finder

Last edited by a moderator:

Mysteltainn

Smash Ace
Was never really a Roy user, but congratulations to you guys for having your character come back in.

Waiting on my boy :4lucas:, personally, but who knows, I may try Roy out this time around.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Was never really a Roy user, but congratulations to you guys for having your character come back in.

Waiting on my boy :4lucas:, personally, but who knows, I may try Roy out this time around.
I am exited for all of the characters. Lucas will most likely be a pocket main for me.

Mysteltainn

Smash Ace
I am exited for all of the characters. Lucas will most likely be a pocket main for me.
One thing I did notice about Roy from the pictures is that he has certainly hit the gym since Melee. Ike may have some competition when it comes to fighting for his friends.

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Hello Admin, sir!
Is the picture of Roy on the top of the website going to be changed to his new artwork?
Actually, I can change that. I have not found his recent design but when I do, Ill change it.

I'm really looking forward to this thread! It's been a long fight. I've pushed for Roy for five years and really stepped up my game last year, unbelievably ecstatic to see it pay off! I'll wait a bit to see how it unfolds, since I'll be pretty busy this week.

Thank you so much for this board and thread, guys! I look forward to what we can build as a group.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Won't even lie. At first didn't want him back since I felt 3 chars that are made from the same mold was simply too much, but seeing him in action my love for the char returned.

I am praying for melee d-tilt.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
HE'S NOT A CLONE ANYMORE !!!!!!! THAT FINAL SMASH , THOU D-AIR

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604

Is this enough? No legs yet, but, y'know, not like there are legs in that little snippet up there anyway.
That will do. Thank you for your for this! This will be updated shorty!

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Hello Admin, sir!
Is the picture of Roy on the top of the website going to be changed to his new artwork?
That's actually not what I handle on the site (I handle the tournament rankings) so I can't say if that's going to be the case or not.
Actually, I can change that. I have not found his recent design but when I do, Ill change it.
He doesn't mean the image in the social thread, he means on another element of the website itself. In other words, that's only something admins can work on.
I am praying for melee d-tilt.
That is precisely what I'm looking forward to.

Last edited:

ShionKaito438

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
SK#378
NNID
ShionKaito438
Guys, this still the end to the beginning.

Did we all forget about the direct already?
Of course not.
I'm more hype for the direct than ever. Here's to hoping that our boy and Ryu will be released alongside Lucas.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
That's actually not what I handle on the site (I handle the tournament rankings) so I can't say if that's going to be the case or not.

He doesn't mean the image in the social thread, he means on another element of the website itself. In other words, that's only something admins can work on.

That is precisely what I'm looking forward to.
Oh. whoops. changing anyway lol

SeanS

Smash Journeyman
Terrible, OP, terrible.

You missed out on your chance to call this thread the Lycian League.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Also, the dude who was leaking this stuff on twitter said that Lucas CAN be released with Roy and Ryu. He said that there were all of the necessary codes for the other two to be playable. So he assumes Roy and Ryu will be coming along with Lucas.

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
I want to hate on this character for being another Marth but he seems better off then I thought he would be. I might have to give him a try. Please let Flare Blade do big shield damage. Just please.

Top Bottom