• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roy Reverse Up-B

Fabulous

Smash Cadet
It is commonly known that Roy's reverse up-b kills jiggs at ridiculously low percentages.

I main mewtwo, and I'm playing a match vs. my friend on fd as mewtwo vs. his roy.
He reverse up-b kills me and I had 44% AFTER the attack.

How well known is this mewtwo **** move?
Discuss.

Pasqual

Smash Journeyman
Heh, garbage ftw. You must've just DIed up or something. I've never seen it happen besides that one time I got you with it and on Jiggs in general.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
this part of rev blazer has set knockback, much like shine.
% doesn't matter.

I think.

technomancer

Smash Champion
Everyone above is correct. You can KO a number of characters from the top platforms on YS and in some cases FoD., like Peach, M2, Kirby, Jiggs, Luigi, etc. Next time don't DI up.

HoshiPuri

Smash Journeyman
You know how high this move sends fox UP at 0%?

Yeah it's fun playing against a Jiggly and KOing them at 1-2%

Shield -> Reverse Up B (W00T)

-BLaze-

Smash Cadet
I think they answered ur question, this thread should be locked or w/e while its still safe

vZakat

Half Genie
Jiggs can DI it on FD but will die on yoshi's and stadium regardless of DI. The ceilings are too high on dreamland, fountain, and battlefield for it to kill (unless you are on a platform for bf/FoD).

Also what was the point of reviving a thread from 2007? It would have been a lot better to just ask about reverse up b in the "Ask Roy Boards" thread. >_>

Top Bottom