• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster for Super Smash Bros. Multiverse

CartoonBro89-Rebooted

Smash Rookie
Remember when Smash Bros. Lawl was a big thing on the internet, and everyone made their own crazy mashups for what their roster would look like? Well I'm throwing my hat into the ring with a title called Super Smash Bros. Multiverse, a mix between Melee, Ultimate, and Smash Flash 2, with a touch of Lawl. This is the dream Smash Bros. roster that I have thought of. As you may notice, certain characters from the main games like Rosalina, Diddy Kong, Toon Link, Pokémon Trainer, Greninja, Lucina, Chrom, Dark Pit, Wii Fit Trainer, Mii Fighters, Bayonetta, and Richter are missing. I simply wasn't sure how to incorporate them with the roster already as big as it was. My only option was to cut Pokémon Trainer, Wii Fit Trainer, Miis, and maybe Greninja and Diddy completely, and then have all the others be alternate playstyles, like some characters are in Super Smash Bros. Crusade.
Anyways, if you have any questions, comments, concerns, clarifications, or anything else about the roster you want to know, please ask me. See you all around, and have a good day.
https://www.deviantart.com/cartoonb...t_new=10:1536860107&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1

Top Bottom