• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rose banning...

Angiance

Smash Lord
I was a part of the Pikachu discord server about a full year and a half ago, but I got banned for toxic behavior. It's understandable why the ban was administered, but I've changed my ways and learned to respect other players and their space, so it'd be nice to rejoin the other Pikachu players.

I'd like to play with other Pikachu players and learn with them. If there is anything I can do to be allowed back into the server then please tell me. I cannot contact any of the admins because they either ignore me or have me preemptively blocked, so if anyone could help me with this it'd be greatly appreciated.

MERPIS

Smash Lord
NNID
Catboog
I cannot contact any of the admins because they either ignore me or have me preemptively blocked
I know that this is off topic but, good jesus that is some gamefaqs tier behavior right there. The admins of the discord must be real manchildren

Angiance

Smash Lord
I know that this is off topic but, good jesus that is some gamefaqs tier behavior right there. The admins of the discord must be real manchildren
I don't blame them, my behavior was absolutely unneccesary and no one deserves to be exposed to that.

Jenna Zant

Smash Journeyman
Toxic behavior is what makes the internet thrive, the people at that discord or on smashboards don't seem to get that
Just because we're on the internet, it doesn't mean we should be assholes to each other constantly.

Top Bottom