• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rosalind recovery tips?

codentia

Smash Rookie
I'm guessing you're having issues with the DI of her Up B going away from the stage. If that's the case, press Side B towards the stage while you're midair to get her to face the stage so when you press Up B, she won't fly away from the ledge. Also, be sure to buffer the Up B when you press Side B, because getting the animation for Up B to start exactly when the Side B animation ends is crucial to get her to recover. Then there's the issue of controlling the DI of Up B itself. It takes a little labbing to perfect, but you should be able to get it down in little time. Hope that helps

Last edited:

Aquamentii

Smash Apprentice
Using down special is also a great stall move in the air, if you need to mix up your timing to fool an opponent. While linear, Rosa's up B is very fast, so if an opponent is early in their attempt to edgeguard you, they've likely missed their chance.

EGsmash

Smash Apprentice
I usually try to jump away from the stage so I'm not in a situation where I have to recover straight up or risk going under the stage. But this opens up for edge guards so ymmv

SilverArrow

Smash Rookie
I try and make sure my left joystick is tilted at the ledge so she will fly right to it. Also try and stay calm if you just jerk your stick all willy nilly you will never end up where you wanna be.

Top Bottom