• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rosalina Snapshots Thread

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
With Smash 3DS and Smash Wii U out now, we have the ability to post our own snapshots from the two games. However, @ mario123007 mario123007 has mentioned to me the lack of a snapshot thread for Rosalina's sub-forum. Well now, there's a place for us to share our Rosalina-related snapshots.

Got any Rosalina snapshots that you want to show to us? Simply post them here. 3DS and Wii U snapshots are permitted.

I'll start by sharing mine.

[collapse=3DS Snapshots]

[/collapse]​

[collapse=Wii U Snapshots 1]

[/collapse]​

[collapse=Wii U Snapshots 2]

[/collapse]​

[collapse=Wii U Snapshots 3]

[/collapse]​

[collapse=Wii U Snapshots 4]

[/collapse]​

[collapse=Wii U Snapshots 5]

[/collapse]​

[collapse=Shoe Close-Ups]

[/collapse]​

[collapse=Dress Shots]

[/collapse]​

Update: Here are a good portion of snapshots that the other users have posted back at the Rosalina General Discussion thread.

[collapse=3DS]

[/collapse]​

[collapse=Wii U 1]

[/collapse]​

[collapse=Wii U 2]

[/collapse]​

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Well......... Wii U screenshot may be easy to take and post it on the computer. But the size of Wii U screen is so massive that revealing all of the screenshots always made my pad lagg. 3DS on the other had small file size but it takes a bit risk for posting it to the computer because you have to pull out your 3DS' SD card( Which includes all of your download data.) and post it on web.

Thank you for taking my advice. @ Mario & Sonic Guy Mario & Sonic Guy ! And others, go ahead and post any Rosalina related screenshots here!

Moderator Edit (Mario_and_Sonic_Guy): I strongly recommend that you do not quote the entire primary post. Tagging me is good enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

Neclord

Smash Rookie
NNID
Necl0rd
Hey guys, don't know where to put this but I just took a screenshot yesterday in a match and what the hell is this red thing doing to Rosa?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Hey guys, don't know where to put this but I just took a screenshot yesterday in a match and what the hell is this red thing doing to Rosa?

It's me.

Also that reminds me of a series of hentai images that someone made when Rosalina was revealed for Smash.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
The following isn't mine, but I found them while browsing around Miiverse.

Only the Wii U version can look very close at Rosalina.
Can you try to move all the snapshoots in the Rosalina general discussion?
Okay, now I'm going to try this method to see if it works:
Upload 3DS snapshots without pulling out SD card ( I only have a 3DS for now):
1.Go to Internet brower.
2.Go and login to facebook
3.Upload the snapshot on facebook(I set them as private, but don't know if you guys can see by posting the pics direct link)
4.Copy the images direct URL to Smashboards.
Okay here I go:

Test 1

Test 2

Test 3(Sorry if that this is unRosalina related, really just for testing)

Can you guys see it?
If not I might upload it to imgur.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Only the Wii U version can look very close at Rosalina.
Can you try to move all the snapshoots in the Rosalina general discussion?
I can't do that, as if I tried, any snapshot postings that were made before this thread was created would be placed "before" this thread's primary post.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I can't do that, as if I tried, any snapshot postings that were made before this thread was created would be placed "before" this thread's primary post.
No,no,no what about just copy it over? You can do that right?It might just take a bit of time.
And can you see the screenshots that I post?

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
No,no,no what about just copy it over? You can do that right?It might just take a bit of time.
And can you see the screenshots that I post?
That might take a while, but it is doable if I go back a good amount of pages.

As for your 3DS screenshots, I can see them.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
That might take a while, but it is doable if I go back a good amount of pages.

As for your 3DS screenshots, I can see them.
Great, I guess I'll try to upload them more in the future with Facebook.
Looks like even though I set my 3DS snapshoots as private in my Facebook album. It can still be seen by posting the images direct link.

Ladyspiker

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-6235-1432-1920
Here's my avatar in good quality. It's one of my favorite screen shots I've taken. I'll let it speak for itself lol.

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
Sorry for posting after so many years. It appears to be about 3 years since this was last active so it might seem a little out of the blue with this post, but I thought that this would be worth mentioning since the reveal of the Smash game coming to the Nintendo Switch. Once Rosalina (& Luma?) makes it in Smash Switch, would this be used again? Since there's no information regarding her, it would be good to keep an eye out so this thread could potentially be upgraded if Rosalina (& Luma?) does make it into Smash.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Oh yeah, I totally forgot about this thread too despite I was the one who requested it...

I mean even without Miiverse, I think posting Screenshots will be way more easier than 3DS and Wii U.

It's a guarantee that she will return, just curious how will they change or tweak her ability...

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Oh my. This an old thread. I don't think there's much need for it to be posted here though if they handle things like last time. Once Rosalina is confirmed, she'll have her own section specifically for her appearance on the Switch. Where a new screenshot topic can be created

Or alternatively, just move this one to the new one

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Chances are, a new thread will be created at the Smash Switch forum, assuming that Rosalina does return. This one was made specifically for Smash 3DS / Wii U screenshots, but with Miiverse gone, the Miiverse screenshots no longer work; the reason why my own screenshots are still alive is because they're from a different file hosting site.

Anyway, this thread is pretty much dead, so there's really no point of reviving it.

Last edited:

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
Ah, okay. Thanks for the info. I'll keep my eyes out for the Switch section. Hopefully there's an announcement for mains somewhere so they'd be informed.

Top Bottom