• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rosalina and Luma textures!

Nadeko Sengoku

Nadeko da yo!
Hi! I made a post about this in the social thread but I think it would be more appropriate if I made a thread for this instead.

There have been custom Rosalina texture edits going around for Smash Wii U but the 2 that I have seen leave much to be desired as the texture for the first one is stretched and the other one looks like a really shiny purple.

What would be awesome is a texture that looks something along the lines of

I don't know a thing about textures at all which is why I'm hoping one of you guys know how to or perhaps know someone who can ;-; I thought this would be one of the first textures made for her since it's so amazing but I'm told it's very difficult. If any of you can create this texture for her in Smash Wii U that would be greatly appreciated! Thank you for your time.

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
Oh my god yes please. That was the one alt color I really wanted for Rosalina and I'm sad it's not a thing.

Interestingly, the cosmos effect already exists underneath Rosalina's gown. Even more interestingly, I think it looks better on the 3DS version; on my Wii U it's almost completely black with very little detail visible.

Top Bottom