• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RoS3 1 vs. 1 Video Topic - Now with hub hosting!

TelpeFion

Smash Lord
The Renaissance of Smash 3 was the biggest European SSBM tournament to date. 90 people entered from 9 different countries, making it(if I am not mistaken), the most international tournament to date.

All the videos will be up on the hub shortly. The video files are large, around 40 MB. This is because they are very good quality. Capturing and editing was done by Tomasos, thanks a lot!

Not even nearly everything will be uploaded to sites. If you want everything, you have to have DC++ access. What WILL be uploaded to filefront are at least the singles winners finals and finals, teams winners finals and finals, and a friendly set between Ek and Dave. It takes about 2-3 hours to upload a set, and the upload sometimes times out.

Something may still be uploaded, some sets like Helios vs. Doug, Helios vs. Ek and Ek vs. Doug are good examples. Of course, anyone who downloads these matches on the hub, feel free to help out by uploading to youtube/filefront/rapidshare/whatever.

Hub hosting will start soonish, as soon as I have all the content myself.

I'll edit this post whenever new content is available. Enjoy!

Ek vs. Nihonjin, grand finals

Everything can now be downloaded from me(WMK) on the hub. PM me for a slot! EDIT: Due to huge demand, I cannot supply everyone with slots. Once more people get these, the sharing will go faster. Singles sets available are:

Finals, Ek (Marth) vs. Nihonjin (Sheik)
Winners finals, Ek (Marth/Fox) vs. Nihonjin (Sheik)
Losers finals, Ek (Marth) vs. Helios (Falco)
Ek (Fox/Marth) vs. The Doug (Peach/Sheik)
Helios (Fox) vs. Nihonjin (Sheik)
Helios (Fox) vs. The Doug (Peach/Sheik)
Masamune (Fox/Marth) vs. The Doug (Peach/Sheik)
Ek (Marth) vs. Dou! (Jigglypuff)
Helios (Fox) vs. Svampen (Yoshi/Marth)
Seretur (Falco/Fox) vs. Akke (Sheik/Marth)
Svampen (Marth/Falco) vs. Seretur (Fox)
Svampen (Marth) vs. Dou! (Jigglypuff)
The Doug (Peach/Sheik) vs. Seretur (Falco/Fox)

Also available is a friendly set, Ek (Marth/Fox/Sheik) vs. Dave (Dr. Mario), which should be worth a watch. I will upload this set to filefront later, after I get 3 teams sets uploaded. 2 vs. 2 topic coming!

GAwes

Hidden Boss
I expect much out of europe =) i wish i could have played some of you guys i was over there for about 16 days last week, but i couldn't go this far north sry, uhm. come ot smash aid 8, i really wanna know how you guys do against the americans :) XDDD

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Nice with some more vids uploaded, to bad I don´t have a broadband so it will take a while until I can see those vids.(again^^)

Fox128

Smash Journeyman
I think it was more like 10 countries.

Sweden
Holland
England
Scotland
France
Italy
Norway
Germany
Finland
Austria

*still downloading those vids ;_;*

Lunaris

Smash Ace
good work nihonjin, although this vid makes me wonder if all the european's statements in the Helios Does America! thread about EK vs Ken are really true =p

lol if they are then i guess that puts nihonjin at around CJ's/DSF's/etcs level with shiek XD

666angelus

Smash Cadet
**** aswsome matches a very even contest also really good picture quality. Way to go Nihonjin awsome come back in both the 6th and espeically the 7th match.

IVP

Smash Ace
can someone put this vidz to youtube or something? i don't have DC++ ;__;

I have already seen winners and grand final but can some1 put the other vidz to youtube or google video?

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Don't want to speak for them but Doraki and Qwester might be willing to help share the vids on their respective sites.

edit: cant get the first link to work. was only able to download the grand finals from filefront

TelpeFion

Smash Lord
The singles winners finals set wasn't uploaded to FileFront on my account, I don't remember who did it. Since I've lost all the files myself, I can't really even do anything about it. There are people on the hub you can get these from, you could try Tomasos or Jeffz0r (as long as they let you download them).

Top Bottom