• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RoMo 15 Results - Rolla, MO

LaVista

Smash Rookie
Melee Singles
1: DarkAtma ($108.00)
2: Metroid ($54.00)
3: Ziv ($18.00)
4: GenoBlast
5: Terrel
5: Riio
7: Chez
7: Vista
9: Siegfried
9: Lief
9: FAE
9: Flammable Lion

Bracket
Pools

Pool 1:
Pool 2:
Pool 3:
Pool 4:

Project M Singles
1: Metroid ($90.00)
2: DarkAtma ($45.00)
3: Vista ($15.00)
4: GenoBlast
5: Devinchi
5: Ziv
7: Siegfried
7: Sam
9: FAE
9: Yashichi
9: Chez
9: Terrel
Bracket
Pools

Pool 1:
Pool 2:
Pool 3:
Pool 4:
Melee Doubles
1: DarkAtma and Geno (DarkAtma, Geno) ($36.00)
2: Vista and Riio (Vista, Riio) ($18.00)
3: Ziv and Terrel (Ziv, Terrel) ($6.00)
4: Chez and Flammable Lion (Chez, Flammable Lion)
5: MGM2 and Zedy (MGM2, Zedy)
5: Lief and PCAP (Lief, PCAP)
Bracket

Project M Doubles

1: Vista and Metroid (Vista, Metroid) ($49.00)
2: DarkAtma and Ziv (DarkAtma, Ziv) ($21.00)
3: GenoBlast and Sam (GenoBlast, Sam)
4: Devinchi and Bay (Devinchi, Bay)
5: Ryan and Scott (Ryan, Scott)
5: Jacquez and Hoofarted (Jacquez, Hoofarted)
7: Arjan and Andrew (Arjan, Andrew)
Bracket

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
Terrel should be Terral. I was too lazy to let anyone know during the tournament.

Yashichi

Smash Journeyman
Raw recordings of the matches on the stream setup are here. None of them are named, and some matches weren't recorded, unfortunately.

darkatma

Smash Hero
Raw recordings of the matches on the stream setup are here. None of them are named, and some matches weren't recorded, unfortunately.

1617 Flammable Lion(Fox) vs Riio(Falco) Pools
1623 GenoBlast(Fox) vs Riio(Falco) Pools
1631 Vista(Falcon) vs Zivilyn Bane(Marth) Pools
1638 Darkatma(Fox) vs Siegfried(Peach) Pools
1646 Chez(Falco) vs Metroid(Marth)
1708 MGM2 vs Vista(Falcon) Pools
2058 0:00 GenoBlast(Fox) vs Vista(Falcon) LB, 12:56 Darkatma(Fox) vs Riio(Falco) WS
2125 Darkatma(Fox) vs Zivilyn Bane(Marth) WF
2138 GenoBlast(Fox) vs Riio(Falco) LQ
2151 GenoBlast(Fox/Peach) vs Metroid(Marth) LS
2200 Metroid(Marth) vs Zivilyn Bane(Marth/Falcon) LF
2212 Darkatma(Fox) vs Metroid(Marth) GF
2215 Darkatma(Sheik/Fox) vs Metroid(Ike) GF

Names for almost all the Melee matches uploaded

metroid1117

Smash Master
Thanks. Hopefully next time we can get things set up better. I'll get the titles changed appropriately as soon as possible

Here's what could have been one of the sickest recoveries
Maaaaan, if only Geno didn't edgehog lol.

Shout-outs to Vista and the rest of the Rolla crew for reserving the venue, running the stream, and hosting the tournament, this was really fun and we ended at a reasonable hour. Shout-outs to Springfield for causing some major upsets in bracket, that was pretty hype. Lastly, shout-outs to Riio for driving us home the rest of the way after I started feeling tired. GGs to everyone, I hope to see you guys next month :).

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
It's been so long since I've been to a real tournament that I forgot shout-outs existed.

Since I don't have much time to write this: GGs and good seeing everyone, it was tons of fun, hopefully Springfield is able to come back regularly. Thanks to the people running/commentating the stream, it was cool having one. Shout-outs to Metroid for running the recording setup that I played all of my best matches on and being so good at Smash. Shout-outs to Geno for boosting my ego by telling me I was MVP even though I'm pretty sure he would have won if we played in bracket. Shout-outs to the bracket for not giving me any space animals except when Ziv switched to Fox.

This tournament was the most fun I've had in a long time, I'm really looking forward to the next one I'm able to go to.

metroid1117

Smash Master
It's been so long since I've been to a real tournament that I forgot shout-outs existed.

Since I don't have much time to write this: GGs and good seeing everyone, it was tons of fun, hopefully Springfield is able to come back regularly. Thanks to the people running/commentating the stream, it was cool having one. Shout-outs to Metroid for running the recording setup that I played all of my best matches on and being so good at Smash. Shout-outs to Geno for boosting my ego by telling me I was MVP even though I'm pretty sure he would have won if we played in bracket. Shout-outs to the bracket for not giving me any space animals except when Ziv switched to Fox.

This tournament was the most fun I've had in a long time, I'm really looking forward to the next one I'm able to go to.
You were playing super well, congrats on your performance and good games man :).

By the way, the videos from my channel are now up. Here's the Melee playlist and here's the PM playlist.

Top Bottom