• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ROM 5 !! November 17-18 ! Road to Apex! NEW VENUE! Streamed by VGBootCamp!!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
If you and KK do a race to 10 or something I will put up 20 for KK.

And hopefully others can add to the hype. You can think of it as me sponsoring KK for what hopefully becomes a large scale MM.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
That's pretty sweet.

My Marth would be quite interested in that but my Falco would too honestly(maybe I'd switch when KK got to 5 or something idk).

Just wanna play some hype games.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
As much as I'd like to say a character lock because I think falco vs sheik would be the most entertaining I won't because in the end character locks are stupid anyway.

But, yea I would love to see it.

Alukard

Smash Hero
alright PP i'll contact people ... i wish this community had more grudges though ... seriously wheres the hate ?! LOL

EDIT : PP i hope you weren't coming at me to play you LOL

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Id prolly throw 50 max at kevins falco vs anyone not named mango.

Also if anyone wants to take any "pp or the field" bets at some sort of odds, ill take pp :-)

Really hope my classes allow me to attend this event.

Alukard

Smash Hero
why's that man?!
because i'm washed up outside of doubles... all my practice time goes to umvc3... we can take it to the traditional 2D fighters if you'd like ^_~ <3 LOL

also black chris ... that actually isn't a bad idea i can have the TV be a side bet kind of thing going

RedGamer

Smash Ace
not to butt in on the convo, but I would really like to see more falco pivots.
I believe falco's mindgames would skyrocket if you could learn to pivot anything (like a D-tilt).
I want proof that this is true.

Edit: I will be able to come to this if my Father allows me to. In case He does, I'll start saving up.

RedGamer

Smash Ace
I've practiced pivoting (it's really easy with the meathod I use) but I still havent learned how to pivot a D-tilt!

PP, **** SOMEONE WITH PIVOTS!!

I pivot grabs, jabs, empty SHs, SHFFLs, F-tilt, and smashes (any).

RedGamer

Smash Ace
Pivot dtilt is extremely hard. I've imagined uthrow pivot tipper dtilt for marth on fox but its just not really feasible lol.
I can do that, but it requires me to slow down (it takes a WHOLE lot of practice for me to slow down since my first character was fox).

I will practice this and tell you if it's feasible enough.

BTW: I'm practicing pivoting shines and U-tilts/D-tilts, so y'all better watch out!!

Codi

Smash Ace
Anyone want to challenge the Long Island crew?

Me , G$, animal (if he goes) Knut, Lefty (if he goes) Honeybadger (if he goes)
Soup and Ben will replace whoever doesn't end up going.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Anyone want to challenge the Long Island crew?

Me , G$, animal (if he goes) Knut, Lefty (if he goes) Honeybadger (if he goes)
Soup and Ben will replace whoever doesn't end up going.
this non sense again

D

Deleted member

i wanna go, never been to a rom or new york

if i end up going lets do some big MM$$$$$$$$

Vwins

Smash Ace
I'm probably coming to team up with M2K. Any chance for some Project M setups or tourny? Kage and bam might come too. I need to talk with them to confirm.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i wanna go, never been to a rom or new york

if i end up going lets do some big MM$$$$$$$$
yooo good shiz man ... come thru ... i'm looking for people to have high stakes money matches ... i want to have a tv running money matches at least 10$ (melee heads are cheap LOL) but we can have some big exhibitions like they do in the FGC that would be dope

Lol what? You still part of the crew! I just put reno/hazz cuz i know them *****es namesearch. I left out G too. Me you G reno and hazz.....omg ****ing ****.

Where the **** is Dmon!?

:phone:
***** said crew battle LOL ... DJN and HAX vs TSANY LMAOOOO ... swat doesn't have any players anymore *****

I'm probably coming to team up with M2K. Any chance for some Project M setups or tourny? Kage and bam might come too. I need to talk with them to confirm.
good stuff thanks for showing support and interest!! i'm happy to see canada support my events !!! <3

PK Webb

Smash Champion
tristate needs to win this......aka hax needs to win this lol.....imma try too, been puttin in work

Top Bottom