• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ROM 5 !! November 17-18 ! Road to Apex! NEW VENUE! Streamed by VGBootCamp!!

RedGamer

Smash Ace
Mango Vs. DrPeePee

Seriously though, is Mango going? Mew2King? I see that PPMD might go.

I want to get owned by my three favorite players!

SUBBED!

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
I can only go if I'm allowed to still show up at 4 PM and enter teams/finish-pools

This is because my saturday classes end at 12:50 AM and it takes 2 more hours to get there and some time to get home. I would love to come though, but I would need to be able to show up around 4 PM and still be okay. If you guys could maybe do the final bracket of singles/teams on day 2, and pools and stuff day 1 that would be GREAT. If not, then I unfortunately cannot go.

RedGamer

Smash Ace
alukard, make it happen dude! I need mid-rank/top-rank players to let me know what I'm up against.

Edit: Even though I don't officially know if I'm going or not, Mew2King needs to be there even if only for meleeatlnorth's youtube channel!

Edit2: COMIC SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSS!!

Edit3: why dont I see any hype??

Alukard

Smash Hero
oh theres hype its just the way rom is always ... a week or two the tourney and i'll get 7658675765 phone calls pms asking if theres pre reg

Alukard

Smash Hero
ok so EVEN MORE AMAZING NEWS ... WE HAVE A NEW VENUE AND ITS RIGHT DOWN THE STREET !!! I GET 10,000 SQUARE FEET TO HOST TOURNAMENTS !!! SOOOO GET HYPED!! OH AND YEA ... INTERNET ..... WE GOT THAT!!! ^_^ ... I WAS JUST INFORMED YESTERDAY ... SO I WILL BE UPDATING LIKE I SAID AS I GET THE INFO!!

Alukard

Smash Hero
I wish i knew this was happening a while back but i'm trying the best i can people ... i need to make a set up thread ... can anyone help me out with that ... i would greatly appreciate it ... i'm going to try and get pictures for the new place as soon as i can !!

I have alot of work on my hands now so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD FOR THIS EVENT !!!

ALSO

I have a ton of ideas to keep things really fun for people ! throughout the whole weekend !!!

SALTY RUNBACKS!! MONEY MATCHES TV

$HIGH ROLLERS$ MONEY MATCHES TV

AMATUER BRACKET (for people that dont make it out of pools)

and thats just the start ... i have more but in due time guys!!

once again thank you ... without you guys this would never happen!!

Alukard

Smash Hero
Is there a possibility of a WC vs EC crew battle? That would be pretty cool
That is the plan !! I will have things more set up as i find out if enough cali homies are going to come through ...

:phone:

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Also, I'm not going to be emo this time so don't expect to roll over me

And I'm gonna **** you in random Fox dittos friendlies... just an FYI

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
You knew what you were getting into when you started fake-online dating me

Don't act like this is something you haven't seen before

Top Bottom