• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RoM 4: Setup Thread - POST!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLDL

Smash Hero
This thread is to keep track of full setups for Revival of Melee 4.
The venue has a lot of space. Don't let that be in vain for lack of TV'S/Cubes.

TV's:

Alukard: 12
Pyro: 1
ILM: 3
Codi: 3
Wenbo: 2
ca: 1
bolt: 1
OTG: 3
Dirty Deeds: 2
Mytummyhurtz: 1

Total TVs: 29

Cubes /or Wii's.

Alukard: 2
Slox: 1
Pyro: 2
ILM:2
Crismas: 1
Codi: 2
Wenbo: 2
a nub: 1
cam: 1
Redd: 1
Alex Strife: 1
bolt: 1
OTG: 3
Dirty Deeds: 2
Mytummyhurtz: 1

Total Gamecubes: 23

If you're coming to the tournament, at least post that you'll bring a cube if possible! Even if you think it won't be used, it can't hurt to throw it in your bag. Low and behold if there is an unused tv, we can complete the setup!

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
if i show up, i'll have 2 gc's, 1 tv, 1 laptop recording, and a projector. i'm about 50/50 showing up saturday, but about 90% on sunday.

ILM

Smash Journeyman
my car will have 3 TVs, 1 gamecube, 1 wii, and I might be able to get another wii as well.

Alukard

Smash Hero
good looks chain ace!!! <3

thanks everyone ... lets bring in those set ups!!! ... also crismas see if u can get alex to figure something out on how he can borrow my set ups for apex

please people post up ... its real hassle doing reg and setting up DAY OF! ... please help me make this a good exp for everyone!!! thanks!!!

Alukard

Smash Hero
thank you people !!! sooo much ... very important to have set ups ... and of course i will get you the $ off thanks!!!!!

Max?

Smash Champion
My crew will be bringing three tvs and three cubes.

Is there a discount on venue of some kind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom