• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ROM 4! Revival Of Mango?! NOVEMBER 19th-20th! ROAD TO APEX!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alukard

Smash Hero
crismas ... i would like to ... because it helps me make singles pools and stuff too ... =]

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Ok so important post ...

Plank you cannot attend rom4. for obvious reasons ... also dont IM me and bother to change my mind ... too many people hit me up about it...
Damn people actually dislike someone more than me huh?

That's rough. I wanted to play him again :/

Bones0

Smash Legend
Plank was my ride... please unban... >_>
It's not like anyone is actually going to opt out of going just because Plank is anyway.

$10 says Strife created 10 different AIM accounts just to get him banned.

Strife

Banned via Warnings
Plank was my ride... please unban... >_>
It's not like anyone is actually going to opt out of going just because Plank is anyway.

$10 says Strife created 10 different AIM accounts just to get him banned.
You're missing the point. Plank would have made the experience unenjoyable for too many people. There is no reason that other people should have to suffer for the good of one person.

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
Swift who you maining nowday? I wanna beat ya in a set, I think I could of that one time at No Johns but....I was deathly sick :/

Bones0

Smash Legend
You're missing the point. Plank would have made the experience unenjoyable for too many people. There is no reason that other people should have to suffer for the good of one person.
I don't see how his being there affects anyone. If you don't think he should be allowed to attend that is one thing, but you're straight up psychotic if you can't enjoy the tournament just because someone you didn't like was there.

You aren't even going to be there, so you really shouldn't have any say in the matter.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I don't see how his being there affects anyone. If you don't think he should be allowed to attend that is one thing, but you're straight up psychotic if you can't enjoy the tournament just because someone you didn't like was there.
I don't agree with this one bit. I won't even bother coming up with a counterexample, you should be able to do it on your own.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
No Europeans are confirmed, but you never know :)

As for big names, here's the hype list:

1. strong bad
why did you capitalize like everyone's name correctly except for mine ;___;

&& I'm not going.

& bleh at plank drama. get the **** over it people. if Dr. Peepee and Armada are over it, you sad ****s that didn't earn any money at Pound 5 can get over it too.

Alex Strife: How do I get TioPro? I want that.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I wish I could. It's going to be tight enough making it to Apex, let alone another EC trip. RoM5 tho.

BigWenz

Smash Ace

You aren't even going to be there, so you really shouldn't have any say in the matter.
& bleh at plank drama. get the **** over it people. if Dr. Peepee and Armada are over it, you sad ****s that didn't earn any money at Pound 5 can get over it too.
Both of these Quoted for truth.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
From what I understand this is ********......pound was mad long ago. Ppl who werent even placing top 8 r the ppl complaining as if they were gettin money back. And I no I wud had done wut plank did. ***** did u see how much he was charged. If u faced bankruptcy for a videogame u wud had too. Yes its his own over estimate but ppl **** up and also suck at math lol. Also for sum1 so hated I bet u ppl still want there to be a pound series. Besides this is like sayin im not goin to this college cuz this person attends there. Dude there is gonna be over 100 ppl it cannot be that hard to avoid playing him. Hell if u hate him so much stfu and fight him lol.....and I dont even know or met plank so u cant say im on his nuts.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
If you fight someone at a tournament you will be forever banned just as much as Plank is.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Strife - Are you going?

If it bothers you PM Alu stop posting here cause its not going to matter.

Deal with it some people realized he ****ed up and forgave him.

Plank is one of my friends ( like real life friends ) I have no problem telling him to his face he ****ed up and he knows that. Alu said he cant come so it should be dropped he is the TO.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
If you felt he did something illegal take him to court.

posting in a thread where the TO already SAID he is not coming is not going to do much.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Yea but you can't take him to court, because he never said he was going to payout in the pound5 thread. That is why I personally believe he did it on purpose. I could be wrong on that, but that is what I believe, and it is a strong possibility. I was merely responding to what the other person said. I'm glad he's banned; he should be.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
im not getting into this.

he is not coming to ROM so discussion imo is over.

right now I just wanna make sure this event is hype.

Hax

Smash Champion
that was back when i was immature as hell; i deserved what i got. Plank on the other hand banked on enough people buying hotel rooms, then tried to pin the blame on the people when his gamble of a business model failed.

M2K, suing him would still be interesting because we would either A. win the case or B. he pulls the "i never said i'd pay people out" card and eliminates any doubt that he is a scumbag (which there is a LOT of right now). win:win situation imo

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
This is not the place for Plank discussion. Use chat, PM's, whatever. Do not hijack a tournament thread.

And don't make a thread to continue the drama and what-not. If you want to do something about it, go get a lawyer or get over it. If you haven't moved on, I'm sorry, but that's your problem and is not to be brought up repeatedly. Any further discussion about Plank and Pound will result in a 2 point infraction.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Brian plz don't gimme the Imma do all the carrying.

***** this isn't even melee, we playin hot potato.

And I missed all this **** but =[ at the last few pages. W/e I guess

:phone:

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
4sho i think i met u before....were u hanging with me and GRILL? hailey, force grill to come, i miss that dude!!!

@mark LAME :( lol
yes you have i was with you and grill. i miss that guy too hes the man!

LMFAO

So true, know what I'll give the dude a call this weekend. I haven't chilled with him in a while which is a shame really.

Maybe I can convince the guy to make a comeback. Shame he has to work so often, he'd be like ****** my face if he continuously played.

But who knows.
give him a call, or better yet tell him 4sho is calling :awesome: i miss how he picks me up and throws me into garbage cans and oncoming traffic.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
M2K, suing him would still be interesting because we would either A. win the case or B. he pulls the "i never said i'd pay people out" card and eliminates any doubt that he is a scumbag (which there is a LOT of right now). win:win situation imo
*insert charlie sheen meme*

wait, what happened with hax and eggm? lol
Nah man too late. Nothing major.....

ANYWAYS, me and vudujin will be breaking top 5.
I shall defeat all of the members of the money team

Codi

Smash Ace
I feel like this isn't as hyped as it usually is...I'm still going none the less but still get HYPED

Battlecow

Play to Win
Gon be epoch. Are Azen and KDJ showing up? They should.

And yeah fellow plankhaters you're right about the guy BUT he's not coming so we got no reason to discuss this in the RoM thread

Captain Smuckers

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, is there anyone coming from Long Island that would be able to bring my friend from Stony Brook University to the venue and then back after day 2? It would be greatly appreciated and he would be able to pay for gas money, PM me if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom