• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rollout Grab Box

Facading

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone know how soon the grab box on rollout comes out after charge, and minimum number of frames puff can be in charge state before taking off? I can't seem to find the data for it anywhere :c

Low5_

Smash Apprentice
Fairly certain that it doesn't matter how long you charge as long as you sweet-spot the edge.

rivers

Smash Cadet
doesn't matter, I have literally pseudo ledgestalled with it by hitting down, jumping, then tapping neutral B.

Masondeanm

Smash Cadet
doesn't matter, I have literally pseudo ledgestalled with it by hitting down, jumping, then tapping neutral B.
How have I never though to do this.

Edit: never mind, I skipped over the jump part. I wonder if you don't FF, if you'd be able to drop and immediately rollout to grab ledge.

Edit 2: doesn't work :(

Last edited:

Facading

Smash Apprentice
Because if I'm on ledge I want to know if the grab box comes out before I lose invincibility

Top Bottom