• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roller Coasters

½NIÇK½FBM

Smash Apprentice
Has anybody here been on a roller coaster before? I'm talking big ones with loops and stuff. Im going to busch gardens next week for like the 100th time. Its got really big ones there.

Some of the ones ive been on:

Sheikra at busch gardens

Kumba at Busch Gardens

The Hulk at Islands of Adventures

post your stories.

slave1

Smash Lord
i live in utah. the only large body of water near by is the great salt lake, so we don't get a lot of tourism here for that kind of stuff. so our roller coasters suck bad. but we do have one called wicked and it shoots you straight up 90 ft. then straight back down. its kinda cool. and it has a cork screw which i love. :)

DemonFart

Smash Lord
I have been on every roller coaster at new York great adventures,including the kingda ka which is 426 feet tall and it goes at really fast speeds.(I forgot how many mph)

:094:

mzink*

Smash Ace
I've been on loads, I absolutely love roller coasters. The best I've been on was the Griffon, the tallest dive coaster in the world. I love how it dangles you right over the edge before it drops you. Totally loved it, what a thrill.

Some others I've been on are Dueling Dragons, Thunder, Scorpion, The Hulk, Rockin Roller Coaster, and Sheikra. Oddly I don't really like carnival rides though, they scare me. But yea roller coasters give a great rush.

The Griffon

Dueling Dragons

M.K

Level 55
I've been on loads, I absolutely love roller coasters. The best I've been on was the Griffon, the tallest dive coaster in the world. I love how it dangles you right over the edge before it drops you. Totally loved it, what a thrill.

Some others I've been on are Dueling Dragons, Thunder, Scorpion, The Hulk, Rockin Roller Coaster, and Sheikra. Oddly I don't really like carnival rides though, they scare me. But yea roller coasters give a great rush.

The Griffon
PIC

Dueling Dragons
PIC
Yep, I've been on those two.

Cedar Point roller coasters are amazing. I went on Top-Thrill Dragster and I thought I was going to piss myself. (I have a high tolerance for speed, too).

I have gone to Busch Gardens every year since I was in a stroller, so I've ridden the roller coasters there....alot. XD
I was at a diving competition in Michigan when my friend and I decided to drive down to Ohio and check out Cedar Point.
I've also been to Disneyland and Universal Studios.

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
I've been to Cedar Point about 15 times. It is truly the funnest place on Earth. We go camping there too so it's 72 straight hours of fun.

thanortinzak

Smash Apprentice
I really enjoy roller coasters that are straight, but fast. I really hate the ones that spin around in loops and turn you upside down, because I often throw up on those.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I hate rollercoasters. I went on one that was like 10 feet high and went in a circle, and I was scared to death. The thing you sit in itself was a long caterpillar with a big smile on its face.

Wooden coasters are pretty cool though, you're more worried about the thing falling apart then the falling sensation/speed.

½NIÇK½FBM

Smash Apprentice
I hate rollercoasters. I went on one that was like 10 feet high and went in a circle, and I was scared to death. The thing you sit in itself was a long caterpillar with a big smile on its face.

Wooden coasters are pretty cool though, you're more worried about the thing falling apart then the falling sensation/speed.
I HATE WOODEN COASTERS. Those are like a hundred times worse than huge loopy ones. There all bumpy and the seats are like pure metal so bangs up your back and you get whiplash if theres no headrest :044:

Proud_Smash_N00b

Smash Ace
Kingda Ka is freakin awesome
sadly I've never been to Cedar Point. I wanna go so badly

I got a little dizzy after going on Tatsu for some reason and I get really dizzy on carnival rides
I must be getting rusty and I'm only 16 =[
Maybe cuz I went on Xcelerator 11 times in a day when I was 12 and Silver Bullet 10 times in a day when I was 13

Scott!

Smash Lord
I love Roller Coasters.... My favorite has to be Raging Bull in Illinois at Six Flags Great America.

Here:
Holy... that thing is beautiful, and is now on my list of rides I need to do in my life.

As for my favorites, I have a nostalgic love for the Comet as Hershey. It was my first, and it still thrills. Also, Steel Force at Dorney Park is pretty imposing. But if I had to pick a favorite, I'd have to go with Space Mountain in Disney World. It's just so good. Disney knew how to do coasters back then.

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
Wow, I've actually been on a couple of these rides (Dueling Dragons, The Hulk) I haven't been to a lot of amusement parks but Cedar Point is my favorite one. So many great rides (Raptor, Mantis, Millenium Force, Maverick, Magnum....etc)

A lot of nice photos of other rides from other parks as well. I'd like to travel to these places sometime and ride them.

Frown

poekmon
My favourite rollercoaster ever:

"The Devil". I had to ride it seven times on my trip to Denmark. You can't really see the whole thing but this is the best pic I could get.

Maniclysane

Smash Lord
I rode the Griffin the first day it came out, and it was really good. Kinda short, but really, really good. One guy lost a sandal at the very peak. The change in my pocket was gone by the end.

damezguy

Smash Apprentice
loads of times my friend. the scariest was probably the pepsi max in blackpool, so high. just need to hit orlando now, take on them beasts.

kigbariom

Smash Lord
Do you guys remember hearing about that guy who died this summer at Six Flags Over Georgia. I was the last person on the Batman ride that day because after I left the kid got hit.
But that park is the best, the 5th tallest rollercoaster on Earth is the goliath. It's so cool.

Top Bottom