• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rolla Monthly IV SMYM practice NOT feat. Dekuschrub, feat. Darkatma, Jace, MJG

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
pm will be there but if there needs to be setups for the tourney they'll take precedence

Saffy

Smash Ace
Thanks you guys. I have to make sure my dad won't be here and I'll let you know. I would prefer Big E to do it though since it's a ***** trying to find my house and he's been over a few times.

And Roman I live southeast of Rolla (right in between Rolla and Salem) So I don't think it'd work for you since it would be out of your way.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Yeah...sorry guys...I have 2 exams per week for the next 5-6 weeks. Fun!

Wretched you're a Mod?

darkatma

Smash Hero
pretty doubtful deku and geno will end up going, but most likely

justin bieber
kuang
chester
fred
lixi
me

so 6 at least. I'll keep checking with geno and deku though

Karl I hope you've been doing some hyperbolic time chamber stuff.. coz otherwise this ain't gonna look pretty :p

Saffy

Smash Ace
We all know I am going to win Melee...

I'm getting all the prizes ready for Saturday C:

Also serious question to Anyone going who might be able to fix/use this.
I have a N64 it looks unused honestly, but I bought a used Pokemon Stadium Cartridge. But when I hooked up everything it didn't work.. I'm unsure what the problem is. I don't know if the power was off or if there was a different problem, or if it was the cartridge. The screen stayed black.
I'd be willing to give it to someone for free if they would like to fix it. I believe I have 2-4 controllers (Clear Aqua and Purple colors) That work. ( Can't guarantee it though). That I would be willing to give with it.

So yeah if someone wants to take that off my hands I would be happy since I am moving :c

Jace08

Smash Lord
yeah sadly my 64 does that too. Nintendo's products are pretty durable but time really takes its toll on the 64. I don't really know of anyone who knows how to fix them, sorry

I've always just dealt with it the old fashioned way of blowing on the cartridge lol. It takes a few tries but once it starts to work it stays that way, or at least it does for me

edit: oh you beat me to it cookie

Saffy

Smash Ace
Have you tried giving the cartridge a strong blowjob blow? If that doesn't work then I don't know.
OH I HAVE KARL ;].

Thanks Jace too :D
I think it's the system not the cartridge. Still if someone would take it... that would be best or it's going in the garbage, same with the controllers. Or I guess I could donate it to Goodwill but I'd rather not.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I'd be willing to give it to someone for free if they would like to fix it. I believe I have 2-4 controllers (Clear Aqua and Purple colors) That work. ( Can't guarantee it though). That I would be willing to give with it.

So yeah if someone wants to take that off my hands I would be happy since I am moving :c
Maybe those controllers could be prizes for the side 64 tournament (If we're still having one)? I'm very interested in those aqua controllers, especially since the aqua color is my favorite out of the series that Nintendo released.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Honestly, could I just have the cords. I lost mine years ago.
LMAO KARL. You mean the power cords? Idk if they work but sure.... WEIRD AYUZZ QUESTION. Also play me in Melee. I want to see how pro my Link is.

Maybe those controllers could be prizes for the side 64 tournament (If we're still having one)? I'm very interested in those aqua controllers, especially since the aqua color is my favorite out of the series that Nintendo released.
You can just have them if you want. =]
It's like a Green'ish blue'ish clear color, Unsure if it works but yeah I'll try to take pictures so you can get a better idea of them. The control sticks feel very stiff though I think they just haven't been played with in years (Or were rarely used). I think I have 3 not 4, I gotta go digging in the basement containers for them.

MJG can u plz not go so I have a chance at winning this???

Also Saffy does someone there have an extra Gamecube controller cause mines broke :I.
Fuujin y?

I can let you use mine if you would like. I have an extra white one. I Really hope you come down , I can't lose to a zelda tho that would be embarrassing.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
You can just have them if you want. =]
It's like a Green'ish blue'ish clear color, Unsure if it works but yeah I'll try to take pictures so you can get a better idea of them. The control sticks feel very stiff though I think they just haven't been played with in years (Or were rarely used). I think I have 3 not 4, I gotta go digging in the basement containers for them.
Well I'll take them if no body else really wants them. Especially if the sticks are stiff. I'm 3 controllers shy of having 4 completely new-feeling controllers to add to my N64 collection. I'm currently trying to collect all NTSC N64 games released (around 300), which I plan to finish (or get close to) in about 5 years if I'm actively collecting.

Uh..I ran into a serious issue just now..my chances of going are pretty bad right now.
Are you Jace's ride?

Saffy

Smash Ace
Averil you better go :c...

and Roman I found 2 of the controllers. One is this one:

This one feels VERY stiff to me, The controller itself is in good shape i see no scratches or marks, but I believe it was used based on the control stick. You'll have to test it out,

and the other is

Has visible scratches on the front. The front and back piece are different colors. I think it's yellowed a bit on top.. I'm unsure though. The control stick is much more loose.

There is also a memory card thing and controller pak included on the controllers lol. I have no idea what they are but yeah.

Top Bottom