• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rolla Monthly III ft. WRETCHED

Saffy

Smash Ace
So, if Brawl is being done first, does that mean they're being done separately? If so, then what time would Melee start? Later the better (but not too much later, of course).
Brawl isn't being done first, I sort of worded that wrong. Since there is very few people who enter brawl the events are finished earlier than Melee's are. I think brawl should have single pools so we can play more matches :I.

Ooh, if that's the case then I am strongly considering coming. I'm not as good at Melee but I think I might have shot at Brawl? Just depends on who can beat YES! :D Also if I do come, Brawl teams anybody?

:phone:
Well it's for fun so I say you should come :D. I suck at melee but still enter lol...
You def have a chance of placing top 3 regardless of who comes. MJG is the best brawl player going. You should ask YES! to team if he goes. I'm pretty sure he will.

Oh and I am not 100% confirmed either, my anxiety has been a ***** the past few days. I tried leaving my house today to mail something and had a breakdown.. so I don't know what I will feel like in 3 days ;=; I'll try my hardest to go.. I'd just hate to have a panic attack in front of everyone lol.. embarassing ;(

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Both events will be run and will plan to start by 1 PM depending on when people show up. I'm expecting more people for Brawl than last time as well.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Hey guys,

Sorry but I can't make it.... It'd be to hard for me to go...

I hope to feel better on the 11th and hope I can go to that. I'm sorry for ruining Kansas's plans... and ruining people's rides I'm very sorry.
I'm going to try to go see a therapist and hypnotist if possible.

Jace08

Smash Lord
it's cool saffy, I hope you feel better

so it looks like mjg and I are gonna go to the feb. monthly on the 11 instead. Sad that I won't get to see the springfield crew this weekend but I'll see you guys on the 11th then right?

atma looks like we'll get to play before smym after all :)

and comooooo I hope you all show as well!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Springfield you better come or this might actually be a "rolla" monthly
<__<

Leviathan741

Smash Ace
it's cool saffy, I hope you feel better

so it looks like mjg and I are gonna go to the feb. monthly on the 11 instead. Sad that I won't get to see the springfield crew this weekend but I'll see you guys on the 11th then right?

atma looks like we'll get to play before smym after all :)

and comooooo I hope you all show as well!
Guess that means I dont have a ride.... so Yea me and Dan wont go. No worries though

Saffy

Smash Ace
Thanks Jace. I hope to see you next month there :).
Again I am sorry... :/ I feel really awful for everything I caused.
My anxiety is really unpredictable and it's severity changes weekly. Personally for myself, it's not easy to brush it aside, or control it. This week I also found out it is subconscious anxiety, so no matter what my conscious thinking patterns are it still appears. It is why I wake up shaking some mornings, or start panicking out of nowhere for no reason. It's why I am a bit weary to push myself to go tomorrow. I will try to speak to a therapist and go for some hypnosis sessions and see what happens.
Again I am really sorry to Kansas and Columbia for ruining your plans. If you guys can make it to the next one I will help pay for your gas .

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
lol don't worry about it. Probably won't even run Brawl since you won't be there. no point.

Jace08

Smash Lord
me too. And yeeees get geno, blitz, and brawlpro to come out without taking no for an answer

last saturday I also talked to future, a 64/brawl player from stl about possibly getting a 64 side tourney going and he seemed interested. Are you cool with this strong bad? zantetsu's gonna own my face but it'll be fun

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Haha, I remember Teh Future getting some serious rage against him a while back in the 64 boards. I don't remember why, but that's the only thing I remember from him. Either way, a 64 tournament would be nice, because if Kansas City AND St. Louis is attending, 64 may be my only chance at making some money back, and that's just a possibility. I don't think I've touched 64 since my set with Potts.

Top Bottom