• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rolla Monthly II ft. Dart, Darkatma, Jace, etc. & $100 pot bonus for Brawl

Jace08

Smash Lord
yeah of course Saffy and I'm sure I'm not the only one

dang, dart's coming? Man dart and darkatma this tournament just got really rough lol

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I know right? I almost died when I heard. I might get like 4th or something ****ty like that.

Saffy: We got you.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I'm not going to stress myself over placements for this tournament, because I don't think I'll get money. I'm just going to focus on improving because I'll improve.. a lot..

Springfield will be bringing a full car, by the way. It will include me, Sam (EpicFalcoGuy), Tempest, Wretched, and Tender Terrence.

Terry

Smash Ace
strong bad, you're getting fifth, scrub.

Springfield will be bringing a full car, by the way. It will include me, Sam (EpicFalcoGuy), Tempest, Wretched, and Tender Terrence.
What the heck man?! Why am I mentioned last on this list!? **** you.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
You were mentioned 2nd in the first post, but it didn't go through.

Also, it's silly that Strong Bad included himself in the title.

Saffy

Smash Ace
If wanted I will donate $30 or $40 to a Random Doubles tourney on Saturday as well. ;] Since I love random singles/doubles.

Terry

Smash Ace
What the heck? Jace might not come? This is extremely disapointing. ;__;

If wanted I will donate $30 or $40 to a Random Doubles tourney on Saturday as well. ;] Since I love random singles/doubles.
I'm not going to say that you should donate but I will say you are the most generous person ever.

Prejohns: I developed a slight blister on my left thumb lol
Hoping it doesn't get worse
Nows our chance to beat you!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
jace if mjg can't come you need to drive with your super van

i removed my name from the title you haters ;~;

darkatma: even w/ a blister I'm going to give you so much **** if you lose to Dart again, it's like what a 70-30 match-up?

Saffy: I don't think I'm going to allow adding even more for Random Doubles. I'm already taking a risk of the university getting mad at me w/ the normal pot bonus

Saffy

Smash Ace
LOL why would they get mad?
If they are gonna charge you for the venue, you have every right to do what you want in it.
GAMBLING IS SRS BUSINESS. How will they even know how much money is donated unless you tell them.
The only reason I'm donating is because of Kansas coming , if they aren't going to be there.. there will be NO pot money at all.

oh and @ Arbustos.
I was top 30-50'ish in the world back in 08-09 and the best Female player too. I think I still am. I am talking about keyboard btw. I went by colt.45 there and....I was really good I guess. Idk if you ever played FFR but I was a top player there too.

Daniel_the_Seraph

Smash Ace
You should play G.Vice. That was his game back in the day. Even though he plays one-handed on the arrow keys, it's still a sight to behold.

Yoshiman and I got pri decent before quitting.

unnnless you mean feet
Shiiiiiit, I also played Stepmania one-handed

Stepmania was the highlight of my life at age 14

Saffy

Smash Ace
Colt 45....LOL
..... STFU SMASHLUCARIO7.

So. I can bring the $100 then? Confirmed?

For the random doubles/singles I'll give out pokemon stuff then... or just give them the money OUTSIDE of the tournament/building ;] I think that would work...

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Yo, MJ, who all from KS is coming?

How will the 100 bonus be split up?

Is cook coming?

All of these things may impact the car from Nebraska...which is only coming for melee since no one from Nebraska is any good at Brawl...there's gonna be 100$ still, right?

Saffy

Smash Ace
Yes there will be $100 for Brawl ONLY.
Idk whose coming from KS. I texted Delux but no answer. He may come with Fino I would assume.
Other than MJG idk who will show up for brawl. ( THAT FREE MONEY)

Top Bottom