• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock'em Sock'em Fighting Game Tournaments!

Joopiterman

Smash Rookie
Hey guys it's time to start preparing for July's Rock'em Sock'em regionals. We host Brawl and Melee, among dozens of other games. Last month we were able to host teams for both games as well. We don't have an event page up yet, so I will be updating this page as details are added. Hope you guys are excited.

Edit:
Here's the event page for our event!
https://www.facebook.com/events/395381787166026/

Hope you guys can make it out. The event page has all of the info that you will need. Address is in there, start time, events, and before July 21st we will have a pre-registration up complete with pre-pay!

RedGamer

Smash Ace
didnt the last rockem sockem just happen?? anyhow, FREAKIN DEDZ for making a charlotte regional monthly!!

Also, thank you for giving me an entire month to prepare.

Joopiterman

Smash Rookie
I had no idea. Unfortunately since we host 12 other games we cannot push it back to another day. We picked a day that would line up with August and September without interfering with any other majors, Evo in particular. I hope some of you guys can still make it out anyways. Event page should be up tomorrow and then I'll update you guys. I know there are several smashers that play marvel as well, we will have FR Roach King, Noel Brown, Dieminion, Masta CJ, and possibly DJ Huoshen so there will be great comp. I've been informed that Dr.PeePee is somewhat of a smash celebrity, I'm sure he will be Rage though -.- so if you guys are free and/or couldn't make it to Rage, you should definitely come out!

:phone:

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
Premium
NNID
syde_7
Might make it out to this for shizles and giggles for my annual summer appearance, lol. We'll see. <3

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
Premium
NNID
syde_7
Dull Razer returning???

Nice

Its a possibility. Lookin for a possible team-mate (possible, as Im not confirmed) who isn't obsessed with getting super far, as this would be the first time Ive touched the game since LAST summer (barring me getting some practice in with Stingers btwn now and then).

v4extreme

Smash Journeyman
Won't be making it to this one because I'm going to tipped off 8, but I was really happy to see a thread for Charlotte monthlies since I'm going to UNCC in the fall. I should be attending these in the future.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
I'm planning on making this one.

Is anyone going to Tipped Off instead of this?

Was any Melee recorded last time?

ReSe_Tactiks

Smash Cadet
What's up guys. Wanted to update you guys on ReSe next Saturday.

I need help with setups so if you can bring one and we use it I will comp your venue.

My pre-registration page is up now so if you guys could register there for me I would appreciate it. It will def make the line smaller and things run faster.

I will also be starting teams first since that's what you guys like to do.

I am looking for someone that is interested in running a stream every month and has the equipment to do it. If you can then hit me up and lets figure it out.

Register here...
www.resetourney.com

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I dont know of any nc smashers that can stream that will be here =[ hopefully someone will surprise though

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Oh cj xD that's right. I forgot he had a capture card. I don't think he reads smashboards tho so you'll have to let him know

ReSe_Tactiks

Smash Cadet
I will check this thread out when I get a chance. As for streaming I won't have the internet to run it this month but I will if we can get it going for next month. That will give us time to work out all the details.

Hit me up on FB or PM me here if your interested in doing it.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
I can bring a wii :3

And black mantis, the only people im not positive I can beat are Kadaj and .com. Mostly cuz I havent played kadaj and I dont like olimar lol also .com beat me last time we played

Top Bottom