• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rob's House 4 - 6/23/12 - Ann Arbor, MI

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Who, besides Julian, can bring a small-ish TV (12-16 in) to this? I have a ping pong table that cannot handle any of my heavy TVs here, and I don't want to waste all that space.

We also need a couple more people to bring a Cube+Melee.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
^ If it's larger than an 18'' TV then don't bother bringing it, none of my remaining tables can handle anything that heavy and it's a treacherous walk down the stairs to begin with, lol.

Soloist

Smash Ace
I forgot that I have another small tv, but it only has a nine inch screen lol (the picture is actually really good though). I could bring it just in case.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I just picked up another two TVs today from a moving sale. This Smashfest/tourney is going to have the greatest attendee-to-setup ratio in Michigan history.

EDIT: That also means we need another two people to bring a Cube+Melee only. So far there's Tremor, Kalamazhu, and Dre bringing a Cube+Melee only, can anyone else do the same?

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
I'll be bringing a setup if I come... all depends upon whether or not Andy feels like driving.

Dope will not be in attendance as he as to work. I do too, but am hoping to get it off.

Top Bottom