• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roboards' needs

TheMike

Smash Lord
We need a new guide. The current one got outdated information. It isn't the only thing we need. The videos and matchups threads are also outdated. So, what about adding a video index and ROB's matchups to the guide as separated sections? This would also reduce the number of stuck threads, which is big, in my opinion.

However, volunteers are needed: people responsable for seeking videos, collecting matchup summaries and to update the guide. If you are interested in helping, please post here. Let's improve the Roboards!

Really, the only thing that was cluttering up stickies was the fact that we had like three stage discussion threads stuck. Lol.

But yeah, I'm all for helping with this. I actually found some time yesterday to work on match up and stage discussion threads I was planning. If the match up thing is alright with you though, seeing as you are the OP of the current thread.

TheMike

Smash Lord
I plan to do something different with matchups. In a few days you all will know what I'm talking about. And thanks to everybody who got interested. ;]

ccst

Smash Ace
Switch FC
4825-3626-0014
Yeah, we really need new people who can handle the more important threads... But I can't because school sucks up my time, but please pick active members.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
I am nothing but active and I have nothing but time. Except I suck at making well organized thread and so on.

ccst

Smash Ace
Switch FC
4825-3626-0014
Sorry for double posting, but how's this going? =/

Top Bottom