• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ROBO BURNER [R.O.B boards cookery thread!]

Heartstring

Smash Legend

welcome to the R.O.B boards cooking thread!

i apologise in advance for any typo's that may occur in this thread, i'm a bad typer XD
also im sorry for the large pictures, i cant resize them TT_TT

anyway, after a spur-of-the-moment joke on the social thread, i decided that we needed our own random cooking thread, for sakes of fun and maknig everyone hungry, here it is!

the pictures you see above you was done on pre-made cakes, sadly i only had one icing pen so r.o.b had to be all red, but i doubt he minds ^_^

anyway, seeing as i'm frankly rather bored i decided to actualyl make the thread!

the first creation i made was a rather delicious marblecake (which if you didnt know if a sponge cake with two different types of sponge that are mixed in an odd way (you'll get to see what i mean)
this picture was when they were fresh out of the oven, and **** they tasted nice!

so for the sake of the thread i decided we needed a picture of the insides too!

had a taste of it just now, and its safe to say its a good, delicious cake, its a must eat.
later on ill add a photo of the cake in proper restaurant style preparation, all i need to do is find an artistic leaf...

anyway, feel free to make this thread as delicious as possible by adding your own artful creations and bringing fine cuisine to the smash community, or at the very least, SWEET cuisine XP

Heartstring

Smash Legend
before i dissapear off to a smashfest, i'd like you all to see my marble creation in a restaurant worthy fashion, well as close to restaurant-worthy as i can make it, i'm not the dessert guy at my workplace after all XP

anyway, ill probably wont be logging on for the rest of the week, so when i get back i want to see mouth-watering creations flooding this thread, lets make our boards teh most tasteful on the site!
oh by the way, if youre wondering what the white stuff is, its icing sugar, its sort of a given that any restaurant dessert is smothered in icing sugar, i do not know why XD

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I made scrambled eggs with cheese, a piece of buttered toast, and a glass of oj for breakfast today, but unfortunately my camera's rechargable batteriea were dead.

So now my batteries are recharging and I'll take a picture of tomorrow's breakfast. And I'll probably take a picture of ramen with extra ingredients put into it sometime soon as well. Today I'm ordering pizza with my family, so that isn't a cooked ROB creation.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
o hay guys im back, good to see someone else has input some amazing food, needless to say i feel like having a steak right now XD

sadly ive been living off microwave food and takeaway for the past week so i wont be making any tasty treats untill i manage to shift this gut which has developed over the course of the smashfest, that shouldnt take too long though

Dajayman

Bad news, my s***ty digital camera that I've had for over five years seems to have finally died for no apparent reason. I wanted to take a picture of some homemade chocolate pudding I made, but no camera = no pics obviously...

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
In a thread full of hungry robots, are you sure there will be any left by tomorrow??

-tummy growls- >=3

Heartstring

Smash Legend
dude, i want to go to your tournaments, you get FREE CAKES!
we just get smelly fat guys here...

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I bet she didn't save me a cupcake

='[

well...I could always steal that mini robot in the corner >=3

Dajayman

Man, I wish I had a digital camera to show off my cooking skills. Just made myself a nice batch of scrambled eggs for myself, man they were scrumptious.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
You know it's been forever since I've been to the R.O.B. boards when I stumble upon this thread in surprise... and hunger. I don't cook much, but I do love experimenting with eggs... a lot! So I'll prepare an omelet tomorrow morning for breakfast, and take pictures to share with this thread tomorrow (if I hopefully remember to do so. D:). :3

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
thread resurrection!

i've been working on tons of different ways to cook basic ramen and make it much more than the 20 cent meal it is and have had some awesome results

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
thread resurrection!

i've been working on tons of different ways to cook basic ramen and make it much more than the 20 cent meal it is and have had some awesome results
I just add cheese lol

yum. chibo. gotta show us how.

Mister Eric, whered you get the gyro?
At some place at the food court in the mall called Greek ROB Gyros =P

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lets see, with ramen i have:
-made it into a sandwhich
-made a normal pasta dish (like sauce and stuff) but used them as the noodles
-pan fried chicken, cut it up, and put it in there
-throw in some raw shrimp while its cooking*
-take a slice of steak (like the packs of frozen cheesesteak u can get) break it up and put it in while cooking*
-cook in vegetables like carrots, celery, and broccoli
-cook in poached eggs
-i sometimes mix flavors
i feel like iv done more but thats all i can think of now
* is what i do most of the time, it takes like 20 seconds to do and it makes it so much better
when i go all out i do chicken/shrimp, celery, carrots, and egg - makes it really authentic like you buy it at a restaurant

Heartstring

Smash Legend
okay, seeing as i have yet to post it even though it was made well over half a year ago. here was my 17th birthday cake made my mum, i think its bloody excellent if i do say so XD

and then it got to cutting it...we decided to close his eyes before his demise XD

T0MMY

Smash Master
I've been doing a raw diet for health reasons and taking 3D pictures of what I've been making. Anyone have a 3DS they want to use to view them? ([^^]

Top Bottom