• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Media Robin Video Critique Thread

Altais

Smash Champion
Starbase, where no turtle has gone before.
Didn't see this kind of thread anywhere in here, so I thought I'd post it. Feel free to post your own videos in here for critical feedback. As for me...

Personally, I'm more likely to save videos in which I lost. After all, the sooner you realise your mistakes, the less likely you are to repeat them. That said, I would benefit more from critical feedback.

Nah

Smash Champion
Figured I’d post a few vids of me and see what happens

Er, well, I can’t directly post them here, as I have no way of posting them to YouTube, so you’ll have to watch them on your Switch, so here are the codes:
6WK97VXW
RDG2PYQ3
6WK8LGDM

idk if it’s the most useful footage of me, but whatever, I don’t have much saved and I’m garbage anyway

Altais

Smash Champion
Starbase, where no turtle has gone before.
Sadly, I haven't improved much, due to not playing the game anymore. I was really hoping Smash Ultimate would have better online than Smash 4, but it has the same damn issues; input lag, freezing, etc. After enough frustrating matches, I decided, "To hell with it." To be honest, I don't even care whom gets added as DLC anymore, as I'm pretty much done with this game--at least until the online gets fixed. For the time being, I'm just going to cancel mine online membership, as I'm just throwing money away.

So yeah, from now on I'll probably just watch tournaments for the fun of it.

Top Bottom