• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Robin Gameplay footage

Teeb147

Smash Legend
There's finally a good video of Robin playing

It looks like his lightning magic charges up faster now!
..but his fire magic seems to have a bit more lag to it :/ (hard to tell, if if so, i dont think it was warranted)

Addition: Finally found some female robin gameplay:

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I noticed something new with Robin, I wasn't sure about it but now with this video, I'm sure about it. Robin has a new electric attack, it may be neutral air??
Look for the attack after 24 secs of this video, and you can see landing an overhead electric attack from the air:

FieryRebirth

Smash Ace
NNID
Rara-Avis
Switch FC
7032-4095-8921
Yes, that is the new Levin Nair. Been known for a while now. And yes, it is worth the hype.

FanGoH

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-0717-4583-9400
I like how he seems faster, it was the only thing that kept me away playing with him

FanGoH

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-0717-4583-9400
They're not that much faster, but enough, and air speed/mobility is a lot better :)
In Sm4sh those aspects just felt very awkward, I think they are going to be more used now with the change

Teeb147

Smash Legend
In Sm4sh those aspects just felt very awkward, I think they are going to be more used now with the change
Yeh. They definitely feel better. Being able to land with aerials is going to be great too.

Top Bottom