• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road To Viridian City Jan 31st Results

lightxdream

Smash Apprentice
wtf, is this how your first account got banned?? where's the TOPE!!

LOL

jaden if I told you ...you would laugh at me and my failure

btw I know cristin promised melee so I gotta get that started...wanna help vanz? XD

Cia

das kwl
cris said the next one was brawl?? which i can understand why it is, you guys just drew in 89 entrants. but i have something planned for the 7th.

oh and PM me the ban reason. i must know.

ADHD

Smash Hero
wow what the hell, I'm not coming to one of these tourneys just because even if I win singles and doubles I'll have to pay it all back in buying a new wii/controllers/game
No you would have gotten second if m2k was there.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
And my white controller with a Fox sticker on it with the ears cut off and Sonic on the back behind the cstick *cries*
Ugh.. I wish I was smart enough to have taken it out of the bathroom when I saw it being you have done this before. >_< Inui has a brand new white controller if you want to buy his. at cot4.

Speaking of controllers. Does anyone know which kind of paint I can use on my controller that is smoother then krylon? My pink one was giving me blisters. =(

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
You might want to try sanding it down or something....

Then again I know nothing about paint. Nor about painting controllers.

Top Bottom