• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road To Viridian City Jan 31st Results

The Pope

Smash Apprentice
I had so much fun in this tournie guys. Thanks Alex and Crismas for giving Jersey City a venue. I hope you 2 continue this and I'll definitely be there to help out again.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Malcolm what happened son!?!? I cnt randomly talk **** on the Sonic boards if you're not getting top 5 at every tournament you go to.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
so i dont mean to rub it in but did inui use snake and lose to M2K and forte, two MK players, after specifically saying that his snake did not get ***** by M2K, and that his snake ***** MKs and that snake wins the matchup altogether?

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Well you do have to cross Mt Moon to get to Viridian city if you are coming from Cerulean, so maybe that was it.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
so i dont mean to rub it in but did inui use snake and lose to M2K and forte, two MK players, after specifically saying that his snake did not get ***** by M2K, and that his snake ***** MKs and that snake wins the matchup altogether?
I don't think my Snake was playing well at all. It's super inconsistent. Did you watch any of the teams matches I used him in? I SDed a lot, lol. I beat teh_spamerer, a better MK than Forte, the week before pretty solidly because I wasn't messing up a lot. :(

M2K is the best player in the world and doesn't lose. My bad for losing to him in a match-up he loves? :confused:

Losing to Forte =/= MK doesn't lose to Snake. He got me because he's also a really good player and good at the match-up.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
so, what you are saying is the matchup is pretty much even and whoever is playing better in the matchup will win?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
so, what you are saying the matchup is pretty much even and whoever is playing better in the matchup will win?
Snake winning 55/45 is my opinion and always has been. It's close enough that either one can win depending on who's playing better. I never really said it was **** or a big advantage. All of the top tier characters (Meta Knight, Snake, Dedede, Falco, Game and Watch, Diddy Kong, Olimar, and Wario (Marth kinda sorta) as far as I'm concerned) pretty much go 55/45 with each other with few exceptions. A few 60/40's are there, but that's still not that bad.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Snake winning 55/45 is my opinion and always has been. It's close enough that either one can win depending on who's playing better. I never really said it was **** or a big advantage. All of the top tier characters (Meta Knight, Snake, Dedede, Falco, Game and Watch, Diddy Kong, Olimar, and Wario (Marth kinda sorta) as far as I'm concerned) pretty much go 55/45 with each other with few exceptions. A few 60/40's are there, but that's still not that bad.
you mean all the top tiers EXCEPT for DDD Vs. Falco right. i am pretty sure thats more than a 60/40 favor for falco, same goes for olimar/ddd

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I don't think my Snake was playing well at all. It's super inconsistent. Did you watch any of the teams matches I used him in? I SDed a lot, lol. I beat teh_spamerer, a better MK than Forte, the week before pretty solidly because I wasn't messing up a lot. :(
<_<
>_>
<_<

GJ bringing up how you did against me by ftilting me for whiffing dash grabs and dropping my shield in the *middle* of you boostsmashing. If you beat me legit I really wouldn't care it's just gay that you admit 10 seconds after a set that I'm playing retardedly bad then go on the boards 2 weeks later and post how you beat me. For stuff like rankings yeah, consistency matters and whoever has the better record overall has to be taken into account so it should be brought up but beating me because of me playing awful? That doesn't make you any better of a player. My Wario did significantly better fighting you the first time I've done the matchup <_<.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea kinda weird how inui has to go out and say how he played terrible at this tourney after beating spammer the week b4, which inui admits spammer was playing bad and yet spammer never felt the need to bring it up. when inui places low, johns are sure to come! MOUNTAIN!!! SONIC!!! ZERO SUIT SAAAAAAMMMMMMUUUUUUUSSSSSSS!!!!!!
:D

nintendomaster24

Smash Cadet
NNID
NMaster
what an awesome tournament, met A LOT of nice/skilled people.

Allied: great Ness, and excellent set we had. classic Ness vs. Lucas

Ophy: beast Sonic, should have placed higher

Alex: thanks for hosting a great tournament, i hope you do more. you're a fair host

Crismas: extremely kind, thanks for hosting this tournament

Rockin: **** MK, i was having a blast playing you in those friendlies. too ****ing good

Chaos Marth: sucks our friendlies ended so fast, but next time, we definitely gotta play. worth recording for sure :p

Shots: sucks we lost in dubz, but oh well. cool guy

Wes/Dire: PARALYZE THAT ****. PARALYZE THAT ****. in that doubles match, i couldn't stop laughing while i was getting owned. wes you are a great player, and our matches are really close. next time i'll beat you when it counts

Ref: wow i got gayed in poke 1 with you locking me till > 200%, but oh well. i really hope we play again in the next tournament. i promise it'll be even more intense, with me winning of course :p .

Jdude(wrong spelling): the sickest luigi i have ever seen. your ledge game was amazing.

sorry if i forgot anyone. hope to see u next time

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
So like...I still owe shout outs....*lazy*

New date is coming soon!!1111

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Lazy!

Also, um...

So yeah...

Iran is kinda is outer space now. I'm a little put off by that. I just wish they'd get rid of the dudes in power and start loving America so I can go see all the ancient buildings there. I hear Shiraz is gorgeous.

Jash

Smash Lord
Hey everyone! Good games to all that i played! The video of me suked and i wish i did better, didn't a expect such a good Diddy lolz. Take it down plx.

lightxdream

Smash Apprentice
if somseon can please return my white controller with a marth sticker on it and my classic controller/wii mote >_<

Mrs.BlackWaltzX

Smash Journeyman
Oh no, Malcolm! Why would someone take your PSP?
They are heartless and really low for taking another persons possessions.

--
Grr

--

<3 your new avatar Malcolm!

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
This happened to Shin at his birthday Smashfest at his own place. Some random came and stole his PSP.

Silven then started up a drive to raise funds to buy a new PSP for him. It didn't work, since he got a good deal before we could raise enough.

But that shi
t really pis
ses me off. Like seriously. That gets me really mad. And I'll be the first person to put some money towards the Malcolm's PSP fund if we start it.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Yeah Malcolm's PSP was with him then it just disappeared.

About time I did shout outs...

Anyone who I played in tourney: Good games.

Malcolm: For being a cool person and I hope you can find a way to get your PSP back or a new one.

Bum: Stop being lazy and get up on time. My mom was pretty angry waiting for you.

Blackanese: For being funny.

Anti: Well it was fun having you for the trip back.

Atomsk: Thanks for the hug.

Alex: Thanks for running it.

Jash: The best young link ever. Or toon link whichever, in fact both.

VaNz: "Omg if Ref U aired me, I would of chain grabbed him up to like 60 percent" Heh heh, thanks for teaming with me, we had good team work but either way we were bad team mates. Don't know how that makes sense but it does.

Rockin: Glad to see you there.

D1: Melee was fun

Crismas: Nice job teaming with D1, that was fun.

M2K: Well I got bum to come, and thanks for listening to my D tilt story.

Papa Dave: You're funny.

DM: Super Knighting.

Dire: Cool seeing you there, good games.

Store owners: Thanks for caring for me because I was so sick and just plainly in pain.

Anyone I missed: I'm glad you came...

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
if somseon can please return my white controller with a marth sticker on it and my classic controller/wii mote >_<
if someone could also return my psp i would be more than happy...but i doubt it.
And my white controller with a Fox sticker on it with the ears cut off and Sonic on the back behind the cstick *cries*

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Thief's are pitiful

Rocann: Watch your **** and you wont have no problems buying a new one

Top Bottom