• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Bodio 2 - Results

Dax

Smash Journeyman
Low Tier Singles:

1: Seretur
2: Dax
3: Aldwyn
4: Ravenlord
5: Yomedrath
5: Alain
7: Ciulpa
7: Lexxil
9: Welly
9: Foociand
9: Sax
9: Sam
13: Vykx
13: Il Link
13: $hYne
13: Darkscyther
17: Atos
17: Vanz
17: Smashclod
17: Luigi
21: Alessio
21: Manu
21: Simo
21: Mare
25: Warco
Bracket

Singles:

1: Aldwyn
2: Seretur
3: Ravenlord
4: Yomedrath
5: Dax
5: Lexxil
7: AE
7: Ciulpa
9: Alain
9: Luigi
9: Welly
9: Darkscyther
13: Simo
13: X-Blaze
13: $hYne
13: Mare
17: Manu
17: Sax
17: Sam
17: Vykx
21: Collomb
21: Alessio
21: Foociand
21: Smashclod
25: Il Link
25: Vanz
25: Atos
25: Warco
Bracket
Team:

1: Notizie scritte da cul (Aldwyn + Dax)
2: Avanti Bobsoldo! (Seretur + Darkscyther)
3: Pure arrogance ($hyne + Yomedrath)
4: Ciuciand (Ciulpa + Foociand)
5: Pit4ever (Sax + Welly)
5: WTF H4XX (Ravenlord + Lexxil)
7: Mindgame (Alain + Luigi)
7: Collomb is the best (Collomb + Il Link)
9: lol asd (Warco + Vanz)
9: ANTISAX (Atos + Sam)
9: No Johns (AE + XBlaze)
9: Puzzoni (Mare + Vykx)
Bracket

Crews:

1: Gaetano (Aldwyn + Seretur + Dax)
2: Germans (Yomedrath + $hyne + Lexxil)
3: A-Style (Sax + Wely + Rhuska)
4: Go collomb go! (Collomb + Il Link + Sam)
5: Bodio (Ciulpa + Foociand + Debora)
5: Dolore Malo (Alain + Darkscyther + Luigi)
7: Patatoni (Mare + Vykx + Atos)

Bracket

Darkscyther

Smash Cadet
Nice tournament! I badly played on both singles =/ but I'm quite satisfied about the teams. Good job to all =)

Shoutouts to come :p

yomedrath

Smash Apprentice
very nice ^^

i finished the best i could everywhere, you just cant beat these monsters xD

i´m really glad i managed to beat dax in singles, but i dont know wether i really deserved it ^^

shoutouts:

seretur:
lol, you´re cool xD i heard many people said you werent so nice at Rox4 ;D cant understand them :p

aldwyn:
well, you´re just too good .... no way -.-
on the way back we tried to describe the way to looked, because before no one could tell us how you looked, and we agreed on "the most normal looking guy in the tournament" xD

Dax:
sry for kicking you out of singles, but you´re a really cool guy ^^

Dark scyther:
i should´ve played a bit more against you, i could´ve learned a lot from your doc... mine sux a bit -.-
well, i beat welly for you, and lexxil finished him of :D must suck with all these marth´s when you´re a doc main (or jiggs, like ShYne....)

Mare:
i thought you´d do better after i had those shiek ditto matches against you, those were pretty close...
also, i like your hair xD you´re easy to find if someones looking for you :D

Alain (fashion designer):
nice glasses...
you got mindgames
have i played you btw? i dont think so -.-

ciulpa:
thanks for the location and the food organization and everything, it was really awesome!
the one team match was really close, bad thing you suicided (that was you, wasnt it?)
also, the crew match would´ve been pretty close, if you´d have had another crewmember able to play smash xD

Il Link:
down throw, Up B -- creepy combo
oh wait... i was jigglypuff xD
loool
you´re awesome dude :D it was funny how you chased seretur around xD
btw... how old are you..at first i thought you were really young, but i dont know ....

raidenlord:
good job, but it would´ve been even more awesome if you would´ve beaten seretur in singles and gotten 2nd... or beaten aldwyn, or wtf ever ^^
RAIDEN FOR BEST FOX IN EUROPE!!

ShYne:
HARDCORE CREW OWNAGE!!!!!
i´ll be looking forward to having that video uploaded ^^

lexxil:
9 stock on A-style crew xD
gues the only one that didnt shine in crews was me this time... dude, i should´ve taken the last stocks of aldwyn, or at least one more, that would´ve been so sweet... :(

@all the rest:
thanks for making this tournament so big, it was nice to meet you ^^

cu next time?!?

Ravenlord

Smash Apprentice
It was very, very nice. =)

My shoutouts:

Yomi-no-Johns
You improved that much, i was really surprised. Very nice! You did well on the Singles, nice on Teams, nice on Crews.
Keep improving. =)

$hYne
Bad you had so much Marth players in your pool. Your Jigglypuff is very nice, i already told you the rest.

lexxil
Yeah, im writing the shoutouts from your PC XD
I'll tell you my opinion.

Alain
You look like a fashion designer XD
You are good, keep improving. Nice DI ^^

Ciulpa
Thanks for the venue, thanks for everything. It was nice.
Your Marth is very good, too, but dont counterpick FD against me XD
Oh and, thanks for signing on my shirt.

Darkscyther
Wow, i was really surprised when i first played you. Your Doc is too good, you are a funny guy, and you are interested in Homerun Contest. Keep improving, want to meet you again.
It was fun to play against ya.

Dax
I was like O_O when you picked Ice Climbers against me in the Singles. Sorry you got Yoshi's Story for random =(
Anyway, youre a nice guy, with nice skill. The tournament was nice, thank you for that.

Il Link
"Choose any character but NOT Fox!"
You are very cool, nice Link. Your techchasing is godly. Keep improving youre Link! Nice DK, too.

Seretur
Your Falco is insane, its just impossible to win against your Falco.
You are a very nice guy, thanks for all the tips and stuff, you know what i mean.
Congratz for your 2nd place in Singles/Teams, your first one in LT/Crews.

Link (Aldwyn)
Just one word: Wow! Your Falco is very, very good, youre a nice guy. When i first arrived at the venue, i was like WTF... a top 10 player winning against me. Oh, and the Faab glitch on Poké was too nice XD
(I was talking about the glitch that happend to Faab playing against Armada, and while talking about this, i fell through Pokémon Stadium).
Congratulations for getting first place in singles, teams, oh.. and Crews!
Anyway, it was very nice to talk with you, i was surprised you thought i was good. Thank you very much for this!

As said before, it was a nice experience to play against you all. You ****ing rule!
I'm looking forward to the videos. Go Dax =)

Ravenlord

Dax

Smash Journeyman
i'll make my shoutouts later, just one thing: Warco has the vids, he has to edit them, which will take some days, then i'll get them and upload them, I think you'll see them in around a week. The first of them maybe even on 3\4 days.

Darkscyther

Smash Cadet
Here my shoutouts ^^

Ravenlord
Insane Fox ^^ never played against a Fox like yours! Keep training to reach the top! I enjoyed playing against you :). You are really a nice person too ^^. Ah and by the way, you got insane Home Run Contest skills :D! See you around!

Lexxil
I really enjoyed our matches! Really! Next time we should play more and more ^^. I like your Cpt. Falcon! I got hard time with him! I hope to see you soon

Yomedrath
Very nice Sheik! We HAD to play more and more, you are a bit stronger than me and that would have been a nice training! Next time I teach you some Doc tricks haha :D

$hYne
Sadly we haven't played, but you seemed strong! I never played against a Jiggs user so that would have been nice..! Next time ... :)

Dax
Nice organization :p well there isn't much to say as we havn't played so much lol I'm counting on you about EoM next december. :p

Seretur
You know, I liked that card tricks lolmao. I told you, we have to meet much more frequently to play and smoke :D

Aldwyn
Man your Falco is insane, your Fox and Sheik too. I really enjoyed when we played a lot after the low tier singles, we have to play more like that, screaming around lol (but I think you were kinda "annoyed" 'cause you always 3 stocked me xD).

X-Blaze
Man we played just 2 matches! Next time let's play more, and get drunk togheter with AE! Haha!

AE
Best Young Link in Switzerland :D I loved our matches, the bests were the Ylink dittos! Too good! See you soon!

Il Link
You also got (like Seretur) nice card tricks XD haha very nice Link, I liked the "kinda chaingrabs" :D you gave me hard time on our first match! :D See you around

Ravenlord

Smash Apprentice
LEXXIL

Ravenlord:

LOL your next to me ill tell you my opinion =P to bad you had to play with me in teams :>

Yomi - No - Happy:

wow @ beating dax ^^ hes really good ... good jobs in teams too ... nice mm with X Blaze LOLOLOLOLO

Shyne:

2 stupid i had to pick my marth against your jiggz =/
WTF 6 Stocks @ Dax and Seretur O.o

Darkscyther:

Your Doc is really good, like you EG with him... Im happy that I had CF with falco i had a very hard time against your Doc =) nice! rammstein rooxxxx btw... very nice person, was nice to talk to you... pick sheik or cf if you dont like marth xD if you hadnt told me to beat ciulpa i possibly wouldnt have done it, i was very motivated...

Ciulpa:

Niiice Marth ... Im glad i had CF!! nice tourney =D

Alain: YOu look like fashion desginer LLOLOL WTF... good falco!

X- Blaze:

LOOOL was the burger good xDDDDDDDDDDDDD
WTF @ attending the tourney DRUNKEN!
You were pretty good, nice falco keep on working.
I thnik your better than MUGG!
LOOOL@ the freak in the BUS!!! GANDALF > all!11

AE: Funny, good, too much chars your good with =D...lol @ ***** in your FACE HAHA!
And the old man who threw your cappy on the floor: "EY ALDA!! FICK DICH!!"

Dax: Too many chars your good with... argh @ Marth... very nice! nice that you didnt judged me by this terrible matches ... 2 SDs every match ... i got my "semi" revenge in the crewmatches... i like to play against fox... your fox was insane when you took of my first stock... dair shine, thunder combo, grab uair etc... i was thinking this will turn out into a 4 Stock!!

Aldwyn: 2 good. lol@ GLITCHES! and when you won against Ravenlord and somebody said you were Top 10... we wanted to leave xDDD Your Falco is insane... how is it possible to beat you WTF!!! congratulations on getting 1st and 2nd @ rox4 ! wow!

Seretur: Funny Guy xD ...your 2 good too... i mean your marth, falco (reaaallly like your style :>)... however we havent played this much O.o

Welly: Nice Marth good matches ;D

Il Link: LOL funny guy chasing seretur xDD pretty good link :D

Tilliboi

Smash Cadet
Wow@Yomi. Good job. It seems like you really have improved. Ravenlord, it would´ve been to good if you had beaten Seretur or even Aldwyn, though that´s unlikely. Still good job hope to see you at the next tourney. Hopefully italians are now interested in going to a german tournament. =D

AE.

Smash Cadet
so,wer will spielen?haha.shoutouts will *** some time later,im too drunk too do anything right now.except my spelling,i guess.

Swiss Falco

Smash Apprentice
Ravenlord
yeah the cheesburger was sooo fu*king tasty, mmmmmh!
your better than MUGG!
Thx, but if YOU wanna beat MUGG you really have to work hard on your skill... WTF?!? you re the sickest Fox Ive ever played, thx for all the things I learnt from you... and showing me the glitches xD
LOOOOL Gandalf FTW!!! xDDDD you must send me the pic!!!1 11 It was so fu*king funny!

Darkie
Yeah it was really funny, but next time I think I wont be drunk at the singels ^^ I hope then we can play more, I'm very afraid that we only played 2 matchs... But I think we'll see soon, I like you =)

Yomi-no-Kuni (John-no-Happy)
I wasnt really happy with my performance, but after the 3:1 win of our Cheesburger-Money-Set I was quite content xD and I can say something: WOOOAAA the cheesburger was sooo tasty! I hope you dont become so angry again xDDDD But you'll get a revenge... train your DK ;) You're Shiek rox gratuliere zum 4. platz, krasse leistung. arne du bist voll in Ordnung =)

Aldwyn
I only was thinken one expression during playing against you: ZOMFG!!!1 11 You're falco is so incredibly sick!! Now I ask me, who is actually Bombsoldier??? I hope next time I get only 3 stocked xD

Ame$
LOOL you are exactly like I thought you are... so fu*king asocial like me xD it was so funny with you xD Sorry because of the red wodka, I'm still crying :__; I played very less to your jiggs, but to your fox, very nice skill!

lexxil
Nice Falco. Woaa we laughed soo ****ing much xDDD LOOOOOL behind the curtain xDD or in the train xD so funny

AE
I love you :-* ... =P lol we meet so often, you already know everything ^^ cya later

I Link
It was really funny to play against you, fortunately we've done it much ^^ nice link. I really hope we see again.

Luca (dont know your nick)
Yeah youre falco is quite good, it was really cool to fight against you =) thx

Seretur
I hope next time we play more. But fortunately we had enogh fun in the not-smashing-part ^^

Alain
Nice glasses =D Your falco is really good. I'm really afraid, that I was drunk when I fighted against to your falco. But the revenge against your CF was nice, I enjoyed it.. 2 stocked =D when we'll see again you can have a revenge.

Dax
I only played 2 matches against your marth, and this was **** enough xDD chainthrowing to death WTF!? kenstyle. Really nice tournamemt, GJ!

greez Xb

Seretur

Smash Journeyman
haha thx guys i just want to say your skills were very good, all of you and you were very funny guys.

To the german community : ravenlord is the best german for sure believe me and aldwyn

The jigg player (ame$) is very nice guy and even good ,the swiss guys were cool and the tournament has been well organized ^^.

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
I've been pretty statisfied with the skills of the german players. Ravenlord is expecially tremendously good against fastfallers. Time for some shoutouts:

Ravenlord: As I just said, nice Fox! The first time I played you in friendlies I was wtf? I can beat you as Peach but not as Falco? Well.. fortunately I managed to get my skills back during singles, otherwise I'd have been ***** =P. The last Fox able to put me to the corner that way was Helios.. The best moment of the tournament though was the Pokemon stadium glitch..
*Aldwyn gets killed and respawns, last stock, pokemon stadium, Aldwyn is playing as Peach, Ravenlord as Fox and is at his last stock too*
Aldwyn: ok, I'm not going to approach until this stupid stage changes.
Ravenlord: Yeah, do you remember what happened to faab? He did like this.. *wavedashes in the tree*
*Ravenlord gets glitched and dies XD*

Emodrath: What an annoying Sheik, you're going to be considered the european drephen soon =P. I didn't think you'd be able to beat dax, good job in singles. Not that good in teams, I'm sorry for the random combo and suicides on rainbow ride XD. You'll do better the next time.

lexxil: Pretty good player too. Sorry for tippering you that much but when I play as Marth I'm just cursed.. whenever I Fsmash I hit with tipper XD
*Seretur respawns as Sheik on Yoshi Story, last stock*
*Seretur does a mistake and uses down B, he transforms into Zelda*
*Aldwyn hits Seretur with tipper*
*Seretur uses down B to transform again and grabs the edge*
*Aldwyn does a mistake with his joypad and Fsmashes again for error, RIGHT WHEN Seretur is attempting a shino stall*
*Seretur gets tippered in the middle of his up B and dies at 40% for bad DIing*

Shyne: We didn't play that much, but your jigglypuff is so annoying! -.- Sorry for surviving your rest without being sent off stage for a random smash DI I did not on purpose XD and good job taking off 6 stocks from us.. I had to work hard in order to have our crew come back.

$hYne

Smash Ace
Germany, but i dont use this account anymore, my n
Really nice Tournament afterall .
Organisation was good (thanks to Ciulpa and Foociand).

Even thoug i messed up singles the team/crew Tournament was d4mn nice

I´m sorry if i don´t rememberall names of the people i played
i just give it a try

(why do u guys use my old name (ames) in shoutouts >.< )

lexxil : [...] fukcin Marth [...] gone rampage in crews [...]

yomi : [...] emo [...] cheese burger MM [...]

ravenlord : [...] 2 good [...] dd grab [...]

*random *****

Mare : only played you in crews/teams i think, good sheik (u are playing sheik are you xD ? ) next time we´ll play some friendlies .

Darkscyther : we only played in teams but i was concentrating on that fox :p sry u seemed like a pretty good guy so we´ll have to play some matches next time

Allain : on the journey back we concluded that u look a bit like a fashion designer ^^
i think i didn´t played against ur falco(whatever ur main is) but your other characters were nice . Sorry for techchasing you all the time in low tier pika dittos

Dax : we only played in crews dammit your peach was insane fast in teams , sorry for resting you after like 20 secconds ^^ that was cheap *gg

Aldwyn : woooah ur falco was just crazy , nevetheless i think i did a good job against u (u ***** me though lol ^^) ur not only a nice player even more a nice person, hope to see you again on RtB3 *fg

Seretur : shines 2 combo out of shield ? insane ! ur style is fukcin nice but fukc so many lasers agains me in crews xD hope u dont mind that i beat you in crew finals ^^ was just too much luck i suppose .
Someone said in RoS4 Shoutouts your the most unpolite person he ever met o.O ? now way ur d4mn nice , really hope seein u again
(yeah my english sucks lol did u understand something ? xD )

A-Style (Crew) WTF @ FOUR FUKCIN MARTHS !!!!1111oneeleven (lexxil pwnd u though olol )

annoying Luigi player (Sam i think) down b spam anyone ? nice, nevertheless

ILINK nice guy ;) but dont try downthrow up b with link on a jiggz that has about 120 % and missed a rest LOL

Ciulpa nice marth good organizer . thx 4 the tournament xD

Foociland nice sheik , same as ciulpa thx .

XB BOAH ALTA nice aktion betrunken auf n Tournament zu kommen. nice falco, guter techskill aber leider (noch) verbesserungswürdige fastfaller combos . Trotzdem denke ich noch nicht dass du besser als mugg bist, ungefähr auf einer ebene warscheinlich, wenn du aber mal nach freiburg kommst und ein paar tage gegen uns smasht warscheinlich schon .

AE Gott dammit einfach nur 2 funny . tu mir nen gefallen und schau fjeden mal in Freiburg vorbei , dein falco ist echt nice und die matches die wir gespielt haben noch nicer .
WTF @ 4 stock mit jiggz ( sry ) ^^

I forgot like more than the half im sorry , maybe i´ll edit them later

Tilliboi

Smash Cadet
To the german community : ravenlord is the best german for sure believe me and aldwyn
Hmmm...did you play Dancing Queen, Black Soul or D. Dead? I think you can´t judge well if you didn´t. No offense it´s just that you can´t say that the Crazy Frog Bros. are better than Chuck Norris when you don´t know Chuck Norris. Annoying example, I know. o.0

AE.

Smash Cadet
Finally, TEH shoutouts .

Darkscyther: finally we played against each other.after 3 yrs.
i appreciated your doc skillz,your very good with him and of course the ylink
dittos wont be forgotten anytime soon.

XB: no comments needed,i guess.

Aldwyn: it was an honor to play against you,although i was a bit drunk in the morning.
i didnt expect to play so early,so this might be a lil bit of a John:p
one of the best falcos,no need to say anything else.people know how good you
are.

Ravenlord: Fick dich alddaaaa .hehe. good mindgames combined with almost uber skillz.youre
funny and good.nice to have met you guys.(->die Nas leute türlich)

Yomi(der emo?): was soll ich sagen.4. platz sollte schon genug von deinen skillz zeugen =D

AVP,Lexxil: von allen falcos am tourney mochte ich deinen am meisten.du besitzt
ein grosses potenzial,wir sollten mehr gegeneinander spielen.kommt doch mal
nach zürich?

more to come,i guess.

$hYne

Smash Ace
Germany, but i dont use this account anymore, my n
Nice one $hYne! Maybe Warco has some pictures, I tell him to put them on :).
thx

I found Warcos pics on the italian forum ( i wanted to register for posting shoutouts but
something went wrong >.< dammit i got latin in school i thought i might understand a bit LOL) I´m downloading right now .

Ravenlord also has some pics , i think i will find one that fits .

I need some more infos like mailing adress and pot sizes, if someone could tell me via
pm or aim/yim/icq everything is in my profile

Degenerante

Smash Rookie
Alain
Nice glasses =D Your falco is really good. I'm really afraid, that I was drunk when I fighted against to your falco. But the revenge against your CF was nice, I enjoyed it.. 2 stocked =D when we'll see again you can have a revenge.

greez Xb

I`m sorry you was drunk in the tournament :/
But, this are my main:
1.Mario
2.Falco
3.Fox
4.Marth
5.Peach
6.Capitan Falcon :grin:

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
no but I played as white Falco. Still, during the friendlies I played as Marth and somehow always landed tipper on everyone (even when I made mistakes with the joypad and didn't really want to Fsmash). And I was blue marth, not white..

Top Bottom