• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: The Big House Videos! [10/22/11 - Ann Arbor, MI] feat. West Coast, Midwest, Canada

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
There are actually a good 20-25 sets that have been uploaded collectively by Lance/Mundungu/WTP, go check their channels if you want to start watching. I'm the slowest right now and haven't put up any vids myself. :awesome:

Strife

Banned via Warnings
I suppose even if Jugglyguy disagrees, I don't see what's stopping someone from downloading all the Midwest vids and then re-uploading them to a single channel.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I think it's funny that there's an entire page (or 2.3 if you're on 15 posts/page) about videos but none of them have been uploaded yet lol
The entire livestream is up in the OP, and has most of the important matches with commentary+playercam+crowd reaction.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Man that S2J vs Tink game three was hype. I knew he was dead when he spotdodged right in front of S2J. So close. Great match.

Big_R

Smash Champion
I think you guys are trying to make him out to be garbageguy when he's clearly the snuggleguy we all know and he is doing what's best. Regional youtubes get too big. You start to do that then you scale up another level then you just have a giant hard to control entity.

Do it like government should be. Ran smaller but extremely effective and easier to control. Juggleguy in 2012.

Aceplayer

Smash Journeyman
I think you guys are trying to make him out to be garbageguy when he's clearly the snuggleguy we all know and he is doing what's best. Regional youtubes get too big. You start to do that then you scale up another level then you just have a giant hard to control entity.

Do it like government should be. Ran smaller but extremely effective and easier to control. Juggleguy in 2012.

Obama 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Might have to wait until next weekend Renechris.

I don't want to upload the top 10s until I've put up everything else. And I'm still trying to recover some crowd audio files and the corrupted Losers Finals clip, so I dunno how long that'll take.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
If you really want your vid, watch my stream VOD and highlight your matches, then I will upload your highlights to youtube.

EVERY STREAM MATCH IS IN MY STREAM VOD (and the stream vod is right there in the OP)

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
We'll use stream audio / crowd cam footage when appropriate.

I'll have all the singles bracket matches done uploading by the end of the tomorrow.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
All winners bracket matches are up

Velynn/Raynex, SFAT/Raynex, and Tink/S2J will be the first ones up tomorrow

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Did you ever fix that corrupt file, or set it up to send it to me?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Strong Bad, I'm gonna do that... soon XD

It's not looking good though, Pinnacle didn't even create an index file for the one video that was corrupted.

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
juggleguy: me vs vanz was a winners bracket match round 2. we played on the livestream setup while doubles bracket was still going. Was this match recorded or was it lost?
it was falco peach and vanz won 2-0, second match was on stadium.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Strong Bad, I'm gonna do that... soon XD

It's not looking good though, Pinnacle didn't even create an index file for the one video that was corrupted.
that's fine. i can probably fix it. just send it to me god dammit SNUGGLE GUY

Top Bottom