• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: The Big House! *results thread is up*

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Everyone needs to register online already! Only a few people have done so.

It would be a shame if someone missed the tourney because they were too lazy to spend 30 seconds filling out a simple Google Docs form. Seriously, I timed myself and that's how long it took me to register.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Possible I will be making it out to this due to Southwest's $40 one-way trips.
Two things
1) I'd need housing (It's not $40 Sundays or Fridays, those *******s) till Monday after the tournament
2) How do you get from Detroit to Ann Arbor without dying in the process?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
What do you plan on doing all day on Sunday? I can probably house a couple people, but I'll have other things to do on Sunday, so I can't have anyone sitting around at my place the entire time while my roommates wonder wtf is going on, lol.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I don't mind wandering around till you're back home. A place to sleep is all I need. Exploring new places is really fun, so that sounds OK to me.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I don't mind wandering around till you're back home. A place to sleep is all I need. Exploring new places is really fun, so that sounds OK to me.
Luckily, downtown AA is an excellent place to kill time exploring. Consider yourself housed.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
...Darn it.
The $40 southwest thing was valid for only one day. As opposed an $80 trip, getting here now would cost between $250-$300. =(

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Right?
I was excited to go exploring, too.
I'll keep this tournament noted and see how prices look in the near future. If I somehow find something below $200 I'll be all over it :D

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Man, I'd really love to visit MI again. I just don't think I have the will power to sit through another plane ride LOL god I'm awful.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
for those curious this is going to be our seeding point system ( based on the evo2k series )

1st place – 64pts
2nd place – 32pts
3rd place – 16pts
4th place – 8pts
5th place – 4pts
5th place – 4pts
7th place – 2pts
7th place – 2pts

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Man, I'd really love to visit MI again. I just don't think I have the will power to sit through another plane ride LOL god I'm awful.
I will drive to NJ

take you with me back to MI

drive you back

then come back to MI

no i wont but make haley come with you

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Registration list so far!

Juggleguy (MI)
Jungle (MI)
Machinegungeek (MI)
hellsing (MI)
Duck (MI)
Moose (MI)
Atma (MO)
Toadster (MI)
Radar (IN)
hiv+ (MI)
Lanceinthepants (IN)
SMASHER X (IL)
Prince Abu (MI)
Dart (IL)
Little England (IN)

Everyone else needs to do it... NOW!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Of course. Pittsburgh will always be #1 on the Juggleguy housing priority list, haha.

PS Carroll, I'll be the one taking that money ;) and retaining the rights to Battlefield

Top Bottom