• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: The Big House 2 feat. Mango, Hungrybox, KirbyKaze!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Melee Singles Pools have been posted, check the OP for details. Over a dozen hours went into their creation, and I've spent the last couple days running them by several knowledgeable community members to check for regional conflicts or glaring misjudgments in skill level. So unless something serious was still overlooked (and if so, PM me) these are final! :)

Renth

Smash Hero
I know who mattdotzeb is in mine.

The rest.. uh? Never heard of em.

edit: given my extreme lack of knowledge on the majority of players, I'd say the final pools like solid.

S l o X

Smash Champion
would anyone be willing to sell me a brand new controller at this?

yesterday a bag with my laptop and controller in it was stolen at a train station (super unfortunate). i also like new controllers more than anything. pm me? D:

carrolls in my pool. (<3) dont study my videos pls they do me no justice!

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
@Slox - you should honestly just order one
Who is gonna sell you a new controller for not new price xD

If you order now it'll get there before Friday hopes

@pool10 Ima **** you all

unknown522

Some guy
would anyone be willing to sell me a brand new controller at this?

yesterday a bag with my laptop and controller in it was stolen at a train station (super unfortunate). i also like new controllers more than anything. pm me? D:

carrolls in my pool. (<3) dont study my videos pls they do me no justice!
I will sell you a new one that I recently bought. It hasn't been used that much (basically when I went to no johns).

It's from the Nintendo website so it's almost brand new

How much for it?

Also, sucks about your bag dude

:phone:

ORLY

Smash Master
POOL FIVE GOIN' DEEP

fly amanita it's time to play

(did we ever play those friendlies we talked about at gen2? i.. i feel like we did)

Top Bottom