• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: The Big House 2 feat. Mango, Hungrybox, KirbyKaze!

Rikana

Smash Champion
Big shoutouts to Juggleguy for being an amazing TO and host!

The stream was amazing. I had a lot of fun watching.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Great tourney, Juggle & crew. Everything went very smoothly and I was constantly playing friendlies. (except for early day 2 of course. lol)

Had fun, got wrecked. A feeeeew stocks from getting out of pools. This game is so ****ing deep.

S l o X

Smash Champion
good tournament, leaving ann arbor relatively soon for a 10 hour drive home.

midwest has some of the nicest people. PA = the homies. silentswag get brutally ***** it's ok you have til rom to get good. imo quit falco

real shoutouts in the results

JamesBJames

Smash Apprentice
Never been to any tournaments outside like one or two local Ohio ones, so I didn't know what to expect with this but damn was it fun. I hope our group can coordinate to go to more events like these.

Thanks for hosting, Juggleguy.

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
He went Fox the entire time.

Edit: The entire time against Hbox I should have said. He played Falco, Falcon, and Puff (in doubles) in other games.

lotor611

Smash Journeyman
also, why dont i see Doh in the bracket?!?! he made it out at the top of his pool (pool #8). Hope hes Okay. he was playing great on day one.

Max?

Smash Champion
Shoutouts to my Tristate/New England homies. Slox, good **** my man. Kels exposed.

Is Hankypanky, Andy?

Skyson

Smash Ace
holy****.

this tournament.

I don't have a face right now because it can't hold all of the appropriate feelings at once.

Results thread. I want to see one. I want to FILL it with shoutouts. I had such a great time, god dammit.

My first time being a pools captain and I got to pick up DOUBLE CAPTAIN DUTY. That was awesome. Thanks so much Rob~

amazingamazingamazing.

Habefiet

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts to my Tristate/New England homies. Slox, good **** my man. Kels exposed.

Is Hankypanky, Andy?
Do you have some sort of personal grudge against Kels or something? :p Speaking as someone who has no affiliation with the Midwest scene whatsoever, you seem to ****-talk him constantly after events he's been at.

Watching the stream these last couple days was very enjoyable and a welcome break from some of the studying I had to do. Good stuff Juggleguy for putting on what appears to have been a very successful and well-run event.

Good stuff Hanky Panky for surprising everyone and Unknown/HBox/Fly Amanita/SFat for giving us the two most exciting matches of the tournament imo.

I had an awesome time St this. I'll do full sjoutouts in the results thread, but this was superbwell run and I had a lot fun playing against every1 I played against, even if i didnt make itbout of round 1 pools.

G

genkaku

wait, based on a bracket image from hbox's fb, did frootloop beat westballz in a falco ditto?

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Initial shoutouts to Juggleguy for hosting
And the guy who turned in my keys to Juggleguy for saving my weekend SUPER THANKS

unknown522

Some guy
Well glad I didn't get 25th.

Thanks for hosting Juggleguy and the staff team.

Thanks to everyone for cheering for me vs hbox.

Screw you Kanye rest :p

Tremor: thanks for housing

:phone:

Chroma

Smash Apprentice
It's scorpion master all over again.
hanky panky even looks like armada, I don't buy this for a second.
shoutouts to MW putting in work in general

baka4moé

Smash Champion
so from looking at a list of R2 pools, DoH's pool only had 3 people make bracket (Moose, SFAT, Toph), while Chillin's had 5 ppl make bracket (Chillin, ORLY, Hanky Panky, Dope, Nakamaru). Why is this?

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Do you have some sort of personal grudge against Kels or something? :p
More like a personal grudge against people from the MW supporting and rooting for Kels at Rule 6. "**** riding" if you will.

Glad everyone had fun at this! Day 2 must have been an experience.

Hanky Panky.

JamesBJames

Smash Apprentice
Nakamaru wasn't in my pool for second round, so... I guess the list just isn't updated?

edit:

Nakamaru was switched to the other pool. Naka and someone else were in the same r1 pool so he got switched iirc

That makes sense. He and I were in the same round one pool.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
Nakamaru was switched to the other pool. Naka and someone else were in the same r1 pool so he got switched iirc
unknown i was rooting for you so hard in wsf lol. i knew you were amazing but now im a fan :D

well dang, who did DoH lose to that kept him from bracket?

Max?

Smash Champion
Do you have some sort of personal grudge against Kels or something? :p Speaking as someone who has no affiliation with the Midwest scene whatsoever, you seem to ****-talk him constantly after events he's been at.
Actually, no I have nothing against him at all. PC does tho, and it's an inside joke that we have to call him fake til the end of time since Chris 4 stocked him in a crew battle a few years ago. I hear he's a sweet guy, but ya know, I gotta uphold the status quo and what not.

Top Bottom