• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Me vs Keitaro was in pools though btw. Other than my hype set with Meek, nothing too crazy on my end in bracket.

Thanks to everyone for coming out to this. HUGE success! I was going to stop hosting....but I think I'll continue the legacy and keep making history.

So there's gonna be a PS5.

I'll results later in the evening.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
So close to finishing on time. It was 10:30pm during Losers Semis, so we decided to just pack it up and head to the backup auditorium for the last two sets. If certain players had played their matches with better timeliness during early singles bracket, we would have easily finished by 11pm. I'm glad I could help out though, made a lot of interesting tourney-related observations at this. Congrats to Derek on a very successful event.

Oh, and I think these were the results, but I'm not 100% sure about 5th-9th:

1. Ally
2. Shugo
3. MJG
4. TO Joe
5. Ragequaza
5. Seagull
7. Kain
7. Delux
9. Lain
9. Keitaro
9. Kenny
9. Sago

Somewhere around 75 entrants, can't remember the exact number.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Huh? Wtf is wrong with this kid? I said if I DIDN'T say it was Ganon vs Wario, I would give you $100. I also said if it DID say Ganon vs Wario, you owe me $100. Ori was there so stop acting illiterate. I know you won't give me the money, you can barely afford a shower.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Fun time today. I'm very pleased with my performance :) now time for West MI, Canada, and I to pass the **** out.

Shoutouts in the results thread :D

:phone:

LOE1

Smash Lord
uh huh.i know you didnt say anythin about me owin you anythin, but you go ahead thinking whatever you want to think. i know if i had proof you wouldnt pay me nothin.
and lol acting illiterate on swf
stay free :denzel:

Rizk18

Smash Lord
I'll stay free while I get timed out by Ori.

Oh wait, wasn't that you?

Your sig says "Don't get timed out", yet you get timed out by an IC? Lmao bro you timed yourself out basically. You went in thinking you were going to time out Ori when the opposite happened. So bad.

Please, do Apasher a favor and flop in some water.

I'm done here, you're not worth the 2 minutes I put in this post.

LOE1

Smash Lord
gettin timed out by an ic means im free huh. ok
and thanks for putting that time into the post. must have been alot of work

clowsui

Smash Legend
THE BIBLE OF PHOENIX SAGA

Book of Toronto

Toronto 22:1-12

...and so the DEMON Rayquaza appeared, with the SPIRITS and EVILS of TIMEOUT. And the PEOPLE did cry out strongly for their LORD Joe to save us. The LORD Joe heard the PEOPLE's cry and came to their aid. With a mighty flash the LORD Joe appeared in front of the DEMON Rayquaza, who was terrorizing the Holy Land of LOSER'S BRACKET.

The DEMON Rayquaza, being made of evil stuffs, knew nothing of the fear granted onto Man by the LORD Joe. Therefore he said to the LORD:
"canada y u so free :V"
The LORD Joe was a Kind and Gracious LORD. And it was thusly that the LORD Joe exercised the power of THREE STOCK, presently known as BODYING (:denzel: ). The DEMON Rayquaza, still unknowing of the fear taught by Our Grace, dispensed the Unholy Johns:
"i didn lose vs u i jus sd'd and didn't feel like playing obv :V"
The LORD Joe replied,
"You're ****in' terrible brotha'. Come back with some bitties and maybe I'll think about two stocking you instead the next time :yeahboi:"
And the DEMON Rayquaza, still unable to reach the fear bestowed by the LORD Joe, instead became enraged, turning into the pathetic RAGEQUAZA.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero

Book of Toronto

...and so the DEMON Rayquaza appeared, with the SPIRITS and EVILS of TIMEOUT. And the PEOPLE did cry out strongly for their LORD Joe to save us. The LORD Joe heard the PEOPLE's cry and came to their aid. With a mighty flash the LORD Joe appeared in front of the DEMON Rayquaza, who was terrorizing the Holy Land of LOSER'S BRACKET.

The DEMON Rayquaza, being made of evil stuffs, knew nothing of the fear granted onto Man by the LORD Joe. Therefore he said to the LORD:
The LORD Joe was a Kind and Gracious LORD. And it was thusly that the LORD Joe exercised the power of THREE STOCK, presently known as BODYING (:denzel: ). The DEMON Rayquaza, still unknowing of the fear taught by Our Grace, dispensed the Unholy Johns:
The LORD Joe replied,
"You're ****in' terrible brotha'. Come back with some bitties and maybe I'll think about two stocking you instead the next time :yeahboi:"
And the DEMON Rayquaza, still unable to reach the fear bestowed by the LORD Joe, instead became enraged, turning into the pathetic RAGEQUAZA.

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
Seagull placing higher than Wolf. Delux placing higher than Lain.

This obviously means something...
Seagull had an easier losers bracket due to the fact Kain had to play Shugo after Shugo was knocked into losers early by Kietaro. Not saying either losers bracket was easy. Just Kain could have placed better if he didn't have to play Shugo earlier than everyone else.

P0WAH0USE

Smash Rookie
Well I had fun, everybody. My first (real) SSBB tourney. Me and my friend Cory that I showed up with didn't make it out of our first pool...pretty much as expected though. Hahaha.

kd-

Smash Lord
Sago too good. Also thesauc3 (I believe his name was), pretty good.

Well I had fun, everybody. My first (real) SSBB tourney. Me and my friend Cory that I showed up with didn't make it out of our first pool...pretty much as expected though. Hahaha.
Glad you had fun at your first tourney, the first one's always the hardest

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
^ You were at this 0_o. Too many players I sadly didn't get to meet :(

Had a great time here. May come to the next PS tourney, we'll see. Thanks to Shugo, Reset, Ally, KB, Clowsui, WTP, and others for keeping me company throughout the day. Will try to convince more EC to come next time....or the MW who come to SKTAR should convince them in person :p

Regardless you guys shall see me again. And **** 9th place lol, going for top 5 next time. Rayquaza surprised the hell outta me since I thought he was a random.

Great host Tech Chase. You get stuff done. People need to follow in your foot steps. 10x much better ran than the School's in Session I attended lol.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
My bracket was weird, but I beat all the people Kain beat anyway lol. Beat Meek in a MM and DeLux in pools. I would've succombed to going to losers earlier, but Keitaro beat Shugo (Lucky for me I guess).

Regardless, I had to play Shugo in losers since Kain lost to To Joe and then Shugo. I would've preferred to play MJG, To Joe, or Kain in bracket since I like all of those matchups more then :falco:, but ohs wells. DeLux getting 2nd seed made bracket slightly weirder, as well as differentiating 1st seeds and then regions apart.

Me outplacing Kain doesn't mean anything really. We both play different styles and excel at different matchups. Besides, me and Kain both know Megarobman is a better :wolf: then both of us. He's just hindered by distance.

:018:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Yo I'll be uploading the pictures I took of PS4 to fb today at some point. Gotta get my basement back to normal after this weekend.
I doubt its comparable to WTP's basement though lol

Also, tutu showed up at Loser's Finals when we were moving into the Auditorium.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero

Book of Toronto

The LORD Joe replied,

i would follow this religion forever

Xatic

Smash Lord

Book of Toronto

The LORD Joe replied,
this is legit the best post on smashboards and forever will be.

Top Bottom