• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to APEX: Kings of Cali- SephirothKen! BRING A SETUP! - stream by VGbootcamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Embrace the online registration system guys, you should be happy about it, not sad lol. It saves a ton of time and trouble on tourney day, which translates into more friendly playing time. Also allows the TOs to pay off expenses earlier and prepare awesome stuff for everyone like food catering.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
^Oh right, I ought to announce:

Will be streaming the tournament! We're flying out vgbc.GimR specifically for this event, and he'll be joined by aisight and OXY's own Stabbedbyanipple as the stream doom squad. We're hoping to provide an encore to the wonderful production quality at Big House 2, and enlisting VGBC was the best way to do it :)

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Yo crimson, you should fly me and bones out and house us, itd be like smash house round 2

This looks pretty good, i might come if i can get housing for like a week so i can enjoy cali for a while
That would be great dude! You know I love me some Mahone

I dunno if anyone is offering housing for a week but if you're 100% sure you wanna come I can ask around

Team-Oxy.com looks ridiculously awesome. Like, it puts umsmash to shame, and I've now been inspired to renovate our site.
Yeah the website looks clean
Daaaawww <3

Yeah it was a lot of work xD

[that especially means a lot coming from you Rob, since you (along with DBR) inspired us to step Socal up to your level]

Did you guys invite all the festizzio people? I swear I didn't recognize half those names.

Anyways, tip-z better go.
We told them all to

1) join the Socal Melee facebook group
2) Register for Kings of Cali
3) go to Angel Arena, next week's local

I swear there were like ~15 new players at this tourney alone. It was wild.

Feels like we've been getting new players in bunches lately. Maybe this whole team OXY initiative is working :cool:

Mahone

Smash Champion
That would be great dude! You know I love me some Mahone

I dunno if anyone is offering housing for a week but if you're 100% sure you wanna come I can ask around
im serious, but if u cant house then i dont wanna go, itd be pretty awkward staying with someone i don't know that long, especially if we don't get along

Wieners

Smash Apprentice
Will be streaming the tournament! We're flying out vgbc.GimR specifically for this event, and he'll be joined by aisight and OXY's own Stabbedbyanipple as the stream doom squad. We're hoping to provide an encore to the wonderful production quality at Big House 2, and enlisting VGBC was the best way to do it :)
Awwwwww yeeeeeeaaaaaah.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Is the attendees page linked anywhere on the site? It should be on the homepage. In fact there should be more Kings of Cali stuff in general on the homepage IMO. The teammate/transportation thread, the smashboards thread, attendees/registration...

COCO

Smash Cadet
Omfg! this tournie is looking better and better by the minute! Hope I can mk it, waiting on friends :p

SUNG666

Smash Ace
LA, CA (Glendale) Hook me up if ya wanna smash
Is the attendees page linked anywhere on the site? It should be on the homepage. In fact there should be more Kings of Cali stuff in general on the homepage IMO. The teammate/transportation thread, the smashboards thread, attendees/registration...
You are absolutely right Strong Bad...go take care of that Crimson LOL even I have to constantly look through pages to find these threads

In other news though
We've been working hard to give yall the best

We finally have a real SoCal regional don't miss this golden opportunity to visit willy wonka's chocolate factory

Violence

Smash Lord
We finally have a real SoCal regional don't miss this golden opportunity to visit willy wonka's chocolate factory
There is no earthly way of knowing
which direction we are going
There is no knowing where we're rowing
or which way the rivers flowing

is it raining

is it snowing

is a hurricane a blowing

notaspeckoflightisshowingsothedangermustbegrowing

Are the fires of Hell a-glowing?

Is the grisly reaper mowing!?

Yes, the danger must be growing!

For the rowers keep on rowing,

And they're certainly not showing

any signs that they are slowing!

Man, what a good movie. Can't wait for this tournament.

strawhats

Smash Master
On the off chance mango tries to troll with puff in a few those friendlies he'll be there to capture the Magic.

Vkrm

Smash Lord
I really want to go but I'm broke till the 30th. Is there any way you guys could postpone the cutoff date or allow late registration for me and my brother?

:phone:

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
Im not sure ifI can go to this . . .

. . . .

EDIT: I really should go to this. . .

. . .

EDIT2: I really want to go to this. . . .

. . . .

EDIT3: I'm going to this. . .

seee ya there!

nawnscents

Smash Apprentice
Is there late registration? Not entirely sure if I can make it yet, but I wanna be on the list

edit: Whoops it's been asked. CrimsonBlur could you PM me whatever you sent him? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom