• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road Runner Presents $7500 Super Smash Bros Brawl Online Ladder

MLG_JV

Smash Ace
Major League Gaming, Road Runner High Speed Online, and GameBattles are proud to present the $7500 Fall Ladder

This Ladder is free for everyone to enter thanks to Road Runner High Speed Online. Prizes are available only to North American Ladder players. You can read about it and get signed up here. In just another effort of MLG to embrace the smash community's standards we worked closely with GameBattles to implement the SBR recommended rule list with just a few minor changes suited for online play on GameBattles systems into the fall ladder. Any rules that are not yet finalized should be shortly.

We hope to bring you more exciting announcements like this in the future but for now run and check it out.

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Bah, right when I was going to enter it closed on me T.T, oh well. better luck next time. Good luck to all who have entered!

If you mean that your not taking registrations yet, then I've misunderstood you.

•Col•

Smash Champion
WTF? O_o

$7500 for an online ladders!?!?

My "Online lag johns" sense is tingling. :o

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Registration isn't closed. You can still register, just that existing clans are locked in.

I just registered even though I don't have a router in college.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
You couldn't inform us earlier? I leave Smashboards for one day and suddenly I miss out on 7.5 k?

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Not sure myself, but I'm assuming that, going by the registration, they put you in scheduled matches at a certain time, and it looks like it has to be at least 2 times per 30 days.

I'm probably wrong, but there's not much of an explanation on the site either.

GofG

Smash Champion
You have to create a team to play. This is because they carried the system over exactly from Halo.

Mr.Victory07

Smash Lord
No, just click make a new team, make the team(AKA you" and join the ladder. I've done GB before, but stopped, now re-joining

GrayPlague

Smash Apprentice
It's going on all Fall.

Yeah, joined MLG, registered as a free agent. Now all I have to do is figure out how to earn XP so some team will notice and then (hopefully) hire me.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
So, I'm in. Logged on. That place is NICE.

Jesus - can't wait to start ranking. :D

Someone7

Smash Apprentice
This team thing is bizarre and I don't know what the hell you're supposed to do. This challenge is stupid.

GofG

Smash Champion
How to join:

1: Create a team
2: Play as that team

That's all. None of this free-agent business.

Mirablu

Smash Rookie
Regarding the doubles rules: why is it that for the doubles ladder, we're limited to one player per team?

General Ladder
[...]
2. This ladder is limited to 1 player per team.
If it's doubles, shouldn't there be two players allowed per team? Or am I supposed to make one account for my teammate and I to share?

(Edit: Here is the link to the rules for the doubles ladder, for the record.)

Top Bottom