• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rivals of Aether On Steam Early Access - Key Giveaway!

Wanting to get those hands on the new indie game Rivals of Aether but haven't been able to? Count those lucky stars because Rivals of Aether is now on Steam Early Access! More information can be found on the game's steam store.

Want the game but feeling a bit low on funds? Smashboards will be running a contest to give away two keys to download the game on Steam! The contest will end and winners be chosen after September 30th. Come support the website, the game's developer, and our Smashboards writers by entering.

Click here to get in on our special giveaway!

Rivals of Aether Early Access Trailer
Hopefully this gets fans of indie games and those who love Smash-like games excited. Ready to play Rivals of Aether? Tell us all about it in the comments below and stay tuned to Smashboards for future contests and news coverage!

Last edited:

Comments

I have been wanting to ask, what control options are there for this game? Just xbox controllers? Or is it somehow possible to play with gamecube controllers?

Rip Mac users

hopefully it will be out for Mac eventually.

Anyway, I hope they add more characters at some point, but the current selection looks really solid.

Rip Mac users

hopefully it will be out for Mac eventually.

Anyway, I hope they add more characters at some point, but the current selection looks really solid.
There are two more characters that aren't in the trailer. One is a lightning based user, and the other hasn't been revealed.

There are two more characters that aren't in the trailer. One is a lightning based user, and the other hasn't been revealed.
I believe the second character will utilize the power of ice since we already got the following: Fire (flame and smoke), Air (wind and lightning), Earth (rock and plant), Water (Water and Ice)

I didn't read that it wasn't available on Linux yet.
Whoops.

At least I got to play it elsewhere; the game is a lot of fun and I figured out that I want to main Wrastor.

I already have the game, don't need and am not asking for the key. I was just wondering if there were anywhere I could be notified about the game featuring in tournaments at any point.

I believe the second character will utilize the power of ice since we already got the following: Fire (flame and smoke), Air (wind and lightning), Earth (rock and plant), Water (Water and Ice)
Please be a Snow Man.

I already have the game, don't need and am not asking for the key. I was just wondering if there were anywhere I could be notified about the game featuring in tournaments at any point.
This is actually a good point. Rivals of Aether isn't an official Smash game but it'd be cool if it had it's own Smashboards Section

It sounds unoriginal but maybe a reindeer with a peach float? I'd even like a polar bear that can float with the power of Christmas miracles.:troll:
Snow fighter? Easy, a polar bear that plays like a mixture of Melee Sopo and Link. That sounds like D-tier potential though. :gova:

Last edited:
User was warned for this post
just go to igg-games for free pc games no need for keys
(link removed)
there r no viruses i checked andi have it

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom