After a long wait, Rivals of Aether: Definitive Edition will be launching on September 24th Nintendo Switch and Steam. What's included?
- All original and guest character expansions will be included. Plus, all stages unlocked automatically.
- Tetherball Mode that allows players to compete in a best of three in Tetherball.
- Updates to fan favorite modes
- Online will now be able to play 4 players instead of 2.
- 2v2 and Free-for-All Online Play
- Online support for Abyss Versus, Abyss Endless, and Tetherball
- A Milestone System for unlocking cosmetics
- Steam Workshop will be moving from the Beta Branch to the Base Game
- Steam Workshop support will not be available for the Switch version.
Rivals of Aether: Definitive Edition will launch on September 24th, 2020 for Nintendo Switch and Steam, and Xbox One in 2021 at a cost of $29.99. All Players who purchase Rivals of Aether on Steam before the Definitive Edition releases will automatically receive an upgrade.