• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rivals of Aether eSports Circuit

The indie team behind Rivals of Aether have put a tremendous amount of work into their smash-inspired project as noted through their story here. Rivals of Aether has only continued to garner a lot of positive feedback within the Smash community

In their works to get the game out of early access, they opened on an eSports circuit a month ago. The key difference in this eSports circuit is it’s heavily online centered. Every Saturday, matches take place online as part of the Rivals of Aether circuit.

There’s a page with the general info, link to standings, and schedule/registration here and more rules and information on the official Rivals of Aether board here.

Video on Demands of the tournaments can be found here and twitch live stream every Saturday on the Official Rivals of Aether Twitch with Nebtune from tourney locator and Bumblebomb casting.

The series has primarily been online, but recently it’s lead to outside with Garden of Gods. They were excited to share with us a few tournament dates – at these in-house places, they’re worth triple the points of an online event

November 19th-20th, 2016: Rewired

December ??, 2016: Unannounced NW Tournament - Details not yet finalized - Stay tuned.

January 20-22nd, 2017: Genesis 4

“The team is also working towards arranging tournaments in all regions of North America (NE, SE, Central, SW, and NW) both offline and online so as many people can attend as possible and no area feels left out.” stated by full time Community Manager of Rivals of Aether, Etalus For more information behind Rivals of Aether be sure to check out the official website here and the official twitter page here

Last edited:
Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

I was way too harsh on this game the last time Smashboards covered it. This game is incredibly cool and deserves a stronger following.

Love this game! I'm better at it than I am at smash lmao
Add me on Steam if anyone wants to play sometime!
> DrGoodVibes

Top Bottom