• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rising out from the Virtual Boy Ashes, Harry for SSB4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I've been a lot more confident about Virtual Boy representation since Color Game TV was an AT.
That said, I don't feel as confident that we'll see Harry as a playable character.

CroonerMike

Smash Lord
I just want some representation of Virtual Boy. If it is Harry, then I shall be happy with whatever it is....unless it's a fu**ing sticker which I believe are not in the game.

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
Yeah, that color TV thing was a total mindblown.
A Virtual Boy stage for the 3DS is very likelly right now.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Most well known Virtual Boy character/game?

I must disagree. VB was the first system I owned, and I've never heard of this game til today.
Which isnt to say it is not popular, but it does mean the game wasnt even sold in Maryland (or could have been constantly sold out at multiple stores, which given the rarity of the console, seems very unlikely).

But Mario Clash, and even moreso, TENNIS, were hugely popular, and the latter was the first of the franchise. The Nester icon seems more popular to me.

Last edited:

StaffofSmashing

Smash Lord
NNID
Lolu83
3DS FC
1590-5734-6768
REVIVAL COMMENCE

I support this. The Virtual Boy was my 3rd system that I got off the inter web when I was 7 (parents tho). I got it with 3 games, which were Mario Clash, Teleroboxer, and Water World. I must say that while I enjoyed Clash the most, I put the most time into Teleroboxer. I loved spamming machine guns and punching people square in the face. It was a childhood memory I'll cherish. That said I would like Harry's design to be his red / black color from the game as opposed to his manual design, mainly because that is how he looks in the game and that I never looked in the manual for anything. I also think would play as a DK-Link mix. He could have the attributes of Link and the power of DK.

Also, event match of Harry vs Mac. I would put more time into that 1 event match than the other parts of the game honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom