• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RIP Henry Aguirre, AKA Sake (Snake Player)

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
As Sake was someone I knew and played games with, I had already heard the news of his death on sites before. In truth, it must've been on every smash site that I've ever socialized on. So I am thankful that anyone anywhere can pay respects of any kind.

As I've said before,

R.I.P. Henry

My heart goes out to his friends and family. It was truly before his time.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Title update would do good about now methinks

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
Oh no... Man, that sucks royally. And by the looks of it, he was starting to get better, too... RIP.

D

Deleted member

'Tis too bad. Unfortunately, modern medicine has not yet exceeded the capabilities of modern disease. Many condolences to the good sir's family and acquaintances. See you in the afterlife!

BioDG

Smash Ace
;_;

Such a shame to lose such a talented smasher. I will never forget those online doubles matches. His Snake was so good.

His family and friends will be in my prayers. May he rest in peace.

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord
Anytime I hear of someone from the Smash community getting terribly ill, or injured, my heart always sinks, but this..... man...

R.I.P

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
As a fellow snake player and PA in training, may you rest in peace Sake. All the bacteria and microorganisms out there are constantly changing and making treatment that much more difficult. Given that bacterial meningitis is one hell of an infection, treatment is that much more difficult given drugs need to cross the BBB. I wish there was some I could've done. The life you lived full to its potential given the short time you had on Earth. May you continue to find happiness and fulfillment in the afterlife, whatever it may be.

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
I didn't know him, but death is a situation that touches us all, RIP Henry and to you a prayer

In company with Christ,
Who died and now lives,
may they rejoice in Your kingdom,
where all our tears are wiped away.
Unite us together again in one family,
to sing Your praise forever and ever.
Amen

sorry to those non-christian

Browny

Smash Hater
Joke posts on a thread about someone who recently died

nah, im pretty sure youre a ****ing moron

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Yeah, personally I would prefer if you guys didn't discuss what's appropriate and not to say in this topic. You can guys can argue all you want in PMs, but I would prefer if this thread just sticks to paying your respects and being on your way.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
WOW that sucks!

I never knew him but I always saw him on the ladder with that beastly 30-0 score. Hope everyone that was connected to him is handling it alright.

~XP~

Smash Apprentice
I may not have known you, but regardless, I actually cried a bit after watching that video. I only hope one day I could be as talented as you, a fellow Snake main. May the memories of you stay with us forever. Rest in Peace.

The Cape

Smash Master
The worst deaths are those that could have been avoided or prevented. Whether you knew Sake or not it is still sad for us to lose one of our own, especially with such a preventable cause. I remember years ago when we lost another from a sleeping pill overdose, but I hope we can keep each other safe. Renth

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Truly a sad day for the Smash community and for his family. A few years ago I lost one of my best friends to BM, so I know the pain his family must be going through.

Have they been directed to this thread? It might be nice for them to see the outpouring of support from a community he was such a big part of.

BlackWaive

Smash Rookie
I knew sake_hato from GameFAQs back in 2008, before he moved to All is Brawl.

We were pretty good friends. There was a time when I faced his 'dancing martha' with my Dedede almost every day. Good times on Hanenbow...

It's a shame I didn't find out about this sooner. R.I.P. sake_hato.

Top Bottom