• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rin Tohsaka support thread! Control Fate's servants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colololin

Smash Cadet
I needed to know where to post this so I got permission first. This is to support Rin from Fate.

479728.png

I know what you are thinking: what about Saber? Well it turns out I put a lot of thought into this. Rin is Master/summoner and the lead character, but you will control Saber and Ruler, specifically Jeanne d'Arc. Like Pokemon Trainer she acts as a background mechanic with the player being able to use the 2 servants and swap between them. Plus I will confirm that in this pitch, yes, Saber has and Alternate costume. I believe this is the best and truest way to represent the Fate series because it displays what Fate is really about, Master and Servant working together, additionally, it would implement a third party franchise in a way that has never happened before.

Sakurai has previously said any character can make it on his desk but it needs to be appealing. I believe this implementation would at least appeal to him.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Due to the fact there’s no new Smash game officially announced we’re not really doing typical, in the spirit, support threads. Therefore the thread will now be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom